Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Though Tax Day is far being a favorite holiday, many retailers and restaurants are offering discounts and freebies to help you celebrate the finish of your taxes.
If you’ve filed, breathe a sigh of relief, pat yourself on the back and go celebrate by taking advantage of some of these deals!
Read more: What to do when you can’t pay your taxes
Food & restaurants
- Bob Evans: Save 30% on your entire dine-in or carry out purchase with this coupon on April 18.
- Boston Market: The Half-Chicken Individual Meal with two sides, cornbread, regular fountain drink and a cookie will be just $10.40 on April 18.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: On tax day, you can get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for just $10.40, saving you $3.50!
- Buca di Beppo: Get 18% off dine in or to go orders with this coupon on April 18.
- California Tortilla: The word on the street is that you can receive free chips and queso with any purchase at California Tortilla by mentioning the secret password: Tax Crunch.
- Capriotti’s: Satisfy your hunger and your wallet with free small to medium upsizes on all sandwiches on April 18.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Buy any large pizza and get a second large cheese pizza for free from April 18 through April 20.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub with purchase of another medium sub, chips and medium drink with this coupon.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free birthday cake cookie on April 18. No purchase necessary!
- Hooters: Kids eat free with any purchase of $10 or more from April 15 through April 18.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: This restaurant is offering customers a free turkey hot dog on a stick on April 18. Just remember to mention this Facebook post when you order.
- Hungry Howie’s: This pizza joint is offering a medium one topping pizza for just 15 cents with coupon code TAXDAY when you buy a large one topping pizza at regular menu price. This deal is available for carry-out only until April 19.
- Kona Ice: Kona Ice will be offering free tropical shaved cones to help you “chill out” after doing your taxes. To find out if there’s a truck parked in your town, send a tweet with your ZIP code asking where you can find the Kona truck on #TaxDay to @KonaIce.
- McDonald’s: Enjoy a McChicken or a McDouble for just $1 on April 18 when you download McDonald’s app.
- Noodles & Company: Get $4 off your online order of $10 or more with coupon code TAXDAY17 between 4/12/17 and 4/18/17.
- Papa John’s: Get a large or pan 2-topping pizza and garlic knots for only $10.40 when you use code TAXDAY at checkout.
- P.F. Changs: Save 20% on any takeout purchase when you order online and use code TAXDAY on April 17 and 18.
- Schlotzsky’s: Buy any 32-oz. drink and a bag of chips, and you’ll receive The Original Sandwich for free on April 18!
- Sonic: All day on April 18 single patty cheeseburgers are half price!
- Sonny’s BBQ: According to Sonny’s BBQ, IRS stands for Irresistible Ribs Special, and you’ll get it at Sonny’s for half price on April 18.
- World of Beer: On April 18, enjoy a free draught brew or $5 off your check at select World of Beer locations.
- Dollar General: Save 10% on all orders online with code TAXDAY17 plus, get an extra $2 off your in-store purchase with this coupon.
- Entertainment books: All 2017 books are on sale for just $10.40. Plus, free shipping on every order on April 18.
- Gap: Get an extra 40% off sitewide including sale items with coupon code FILED.
- Groupon: Get huge deductions on deals from now until April 18 at Groupon. No coupon code required!
- HydroMassage: Enjoy a free HydroMassage at a Planet Fitness or other location near you April 15-22.
- JetBlue: Did you owe money on your taxes? Enter to win a free flight from JetBlue! JetBlue is giving away 1,000 flights to folks who owe on their taxes. Details here.
- Macy’s: Save up to 60% off select regularly priced items at Macy’s through April 18.
- National Parks: Receive fee-free entrance at participating national parks during National Park Week April 22 and 23.
- Office Depot: With this coupon, you can shred up to five pounds of documents completely free!
- Old Navy: This retailer is offering 30% off sitewide for Tax Day on April 18. No code required.
- Payless: Payless is offering shoes buy one, get one 50% off online only. Plus, get an extra 15% off your order when you use code ZZAPRIL at checkout.
- Wayfair: Save up to 70% off during this retailers Tax Refund event.
- Woot!: Woot is having a huge Woot-off sale on April 18. This means a new product is posted immediately after the previous deal sells out.