Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Amazon will officially launch its Black Friday sale at midnight Pacific Time on Thanksgiving Day. If you’re an Amazon Prime member and you have an Alexa-enabled device, you’ll have early access to these deals starting at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22. Prime members will also have access to Prime exclusive deals and Prime free 2-day shipping.
The online retailer plans to offer deals in over 30 categories this year as well as 30 or more Deals of the Day â€“ in addition to thousands of Lightning Deals. The best deals so far are on Amazon’s own devices. However, if you’re looking for the very best price on items like TVs and laptops, you may want shop other retailers like Walmart and Best Buy.
For example, Amazon’s Black Friday deal on a 55-inch Sony smart TV is $1,000. That’s $700 more than Walmart’s Black Friday deal on a 55″ smart TV! Additionally, Amazon does not reveal the brand of its Black Friday TV deals until they go live, and they tend to sell out in the blink of an eye.
Deals will become available at different times November 17 through November 24. If you see a deal you like, you can use the Amazon app to set a deal alert to notify you when a specific item goes on sale.
Look out for these Amazon Black Friday deals!
- Add a smart plug to any Echo purchase for only $5
- All-new Amazon Echo for $79.99
- Amazon Kindle for $49.99
- Amazon Fire 7 kids edition tablet for $69.99 or two for $129.98
- Echo Dot for $29.99
- Echo plus for $119.99
- Fire HD 10 for $99.99 (lowest price ever!)
- Fire TV stick with Alexa voice remote for $24.99
- 32-inch 720p TV for $69.99
- 49-inch 4K TV for $159.99 (See also: Sharp 50″ 4k Roku TV for $179.99 at Best Buy)
- Save up to 25% on select Seagate hard drives (See also: WD Easystore 8TB external USB 3.0 hard drive for $129.99 at Best Buy)
- Save up to 35% on select SanDisk memory products (See also: SanDisk Ultra PLUS 128GB microSDXC UHS-I memory card for $29.99 at Best Buy)
- Save up to $100 on select PlayStation virtual reality bundles
- Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture
- Save up to 30% on select Crayola arts and crafts
- Save up to 30% on select Paw Patrol toys
- Save $100 on SmartThings home monitoring kit (See also Arlo 3-camera security system for $199 at Walmart)
- Save up to $40 on Schlage Smart Lock
- Save up to 40% on select mattresses, furniture and area rugs
- Save up to 35% on select Rubbermaid products (See also: Rubbermaid 34-piece food storage container set for $7 at Target)
- Prime and non-Prime members can try 3-months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just $0.99
- Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling books
- Save 40% on new release movies and TV seasons, as well as catalog best sellers available to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video
Sports & outdoors
- Save up to 60% on New Balance shoes and apparel
- Save up to 30% on Under Armour TB12 Recovery Sleepwear (See also: Up to 40% off Under Armour for the family at Zulily)
RELATED: The best Black Friday deals so far!