Sorry! This deal is now expired. Sign up below to stay up-to-date on more great deals!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… to buy appliances! Great deals are already appearing online and in-store, and many of the discounts will be available from now through Black Friday. Specifically, you’ll be seeing prices for your kitchen and laundry room appliances that will be at their lowest of the year. Here are the best of the best that we’re seeing right now and eagerly anticipating based on the currently released Black Friday ads and preview sales!
The best Black Friday deals on appliances
- J.C. Penney is currently offering the Haier 16.4 cu.ft. quad door refrigerator for $795, which is 43% off for the Black Friday season. The same refrigerator is on sale from The Home Depot this season for $798.
- The Home Depot is offering the Whirlpool 25 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator in white for just over $400 off at $898.00 this month.
- You’ll also find a 19.7 cu. ft. French door refrigerator in monochromatic stainless steel at The Home Depot for $1,098.00 with free delivery. It’s currently marked down $801.00 from its regular list price.
- The Home Depot currently has the GE 4.8 cu. ft. gas range with standard cleaning oven in black for $348 — a $101 savings.
- J.C. Penney is offering 38% off the Frigidaire freestanding 30″ gas range, making it a total of $445 for the holiday season and a great deal.
- The Whirlpool 5.3 cu. ft. electric range with self-cleaning oven in stainless steel is available now from The Home Depot for $448.00, which is $151 cheaper than the current sale price at Lowe’s.
- Best Buy is selling the Insignia™ 24″ top control built-in dishwasher for $220.99, which is a great price for a dishwasher, even during Black Friday! It’s marked down $329 compared to its usual price, a savings of 60%.
- Costco has the fingerprint-resistant Whirlpool dishwasher with 1-hour wash and sensor cycle on sale for $399.99, a savings of $140! This price is valid through November 26 and includes delivery, basic hook-up and haul away in select areas, in addition to a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- J.C. Penney currently offers the Frigidaire 24″ built-in dishwasher for $265, which is a great deal compared to the $279 price at Lowe’s.
- You’ll also find a Hotpoint® built-in dishwasher at J.C. Penney this year for $285, which beats The Home Depot‘s price of $319 by $34.
- J.C. Penney is offering a great deal this Black Friday season on a Samsung® 4-pc. gas kitchen package that’s perfect if you’re looking for a matching kitchen set or simply more than one new appliance. When you buy four eligible Samsung appliances, you’ll save 10% and find appliances for $195 to $1,395 each with this bundle.
- J.C. Penney is selling the Samsung Energy Star 4.5 cu. ft. front-load washer for $595, which is a $304 discount compared to its regular listing price and a great appliance!
- Right now, Sears has the Amana 6.5 cu. ft. front-load electric dryer with automatic dryness control for $299.93, which is $100 cheaper than the sale price at Best Buy right now.
- Best Buy does have the Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. 8-cycle front-loading washer for $649.99, which is $4 more than J.C. Penney‘s price, but when you buy the pair from Best Buy this season, you’ll also get a $50 gift card.
Always price compare to make sure that you are getting the best deal. Most of these deals do include free shipping as well as options for haul away, but be sure to check websites for details.
Best of the Week
Best Amazon deals: 30+ of the best bargains at Amazon today
The best back-to-school sales & deals available now!
Aldi weekly ad: The best of Aldi’s middle aisle this week!
Lidl weekly ad: The best of Lidl this week!
Walmart deals: 30+ of the best bargains at Walmart right now
The best deals at The Home Depot this week
The best deals at Sam’s Club today
The best of BJ’s Black Friday in July sale
Costco deals: The best bargains at Costco this month!