holiday lights holiday lights wire connection
Happy Holidays from Clark Deals is adamant that we will only share deals that we think will truly save you money. To support our work, we do make money from some links to companies and deals on our site, which helps to pay our bills and support our Consumer Action Center. Learn more about our guarantee here.
Expired Deal
Expired Deal

The best MLK Day deals and sales right now

The best MLK Day deals and sales right now
Get This Deal Read More
Image Credit: Dreamstime
Jennifer Murray, Sarah Goodrum |
Problem with a deal? Let us know.

Martin Luther King Day, which honors the civil rights leader and advocate for racial equality, is a federal holiday observed on the third Monday in January each year. Many retailers take advantage of the long weekend to offer sales and discounts to shoppers, making it a great time to save on a wide range of products, from clothing and electronics to home goods and furniture. Shoppers can find great bargains on everything they need to start the new year off right.

Here are some of the best sales available today. Remember to comparison shop to ensure what you’re buying is the very best price.

Clothing, shoes & accessories

  • 32 Degrees: Winter Warehouse Sale featuring Fall and Winter best sellers including outerwear, baselayer, sherpa, and sweats
  • 6pm: Save 70% to 90% during the Winter Clearance Sale.
  • Academy Sports: Up to 65% off clearance online and in-store.
  • Adidas: Save an extra 20% on thousands of sale items at with code JANUARY.
  • Aerosoles: Select styles are now up to 60% off for a limited time only
  • Aeropostale: Up to 80% off clearance. All jeans are 50% off with free shipping over $50.
  • Aldo Shoes: Save 50% on select sale styles during the Winter Sale.
  • American Eagle Outfitters: Take 60% off clearance items, with some exclusions.
  • Ann Taylor: Take an extra 60% off 2+ sale styles. 50% off 1 sale item.
  • Anthropologie: Save 70% on sale items. Note that all sales are final.
  • ASICS: Take up to 60% off select styles during the Semi-Annual sale. You can also find discounts on ASICS through the official eBay store!
  • Athleta: Save up to 70% off + extra 30% off sale.
  • Avenue: Take a further 50% off clearance. $18.99 and under tops.
  • Banana Republic: Take up to 60% + 30% off at checkout during the Winter Sale.
  • Banana Republic Factory: Save up to 70% during the Winter Clearance Event.
  • Belk: Take up to 80% off select winter fashion, home and more.
  • The Children’s Place: Entire site up to 60% off.
  • Carter’s: Winter Warehouse Clearance has styles starting at $3.99.
  • Champion: Extra 20% off for Club members.
  • Chico’s: Long Weekend Sale with markdowns starting at $29.99.
  • Clarks: Take up to 50% off Winter Clearance with code EXTRA.
  • Columbia: Take up to 60% off select styles with codeΒ JANDEALS.
  • Crocs: Save up to 50% on select styles.
  • Dillard’s: This store has marked down thousands of items including clothing, accessories, decor and more!
  • Dick’s Sporting Goods: Save up to 70% during the Clearance Event.
  • DSW: Take $10 off $49, $20 off $99, or $60 off $199.
  • Easy Spirit: Take up to 70% off select styles.
  • Eddie Bauer: Enjoy up to 60% during the Winter clearance.
  • Express: 40% off all Women’s dresses, tops and jeans.
  • Fossil: Take an extra 40% off all sale styles.
  • Forever 21: Up to 80% off clearance with code EXTRA50.
  • Gap: Up to 70% off Warehouse Event.
  • H&M: Enjoy up to 70% off during the Winter Sale.
  • Hanes: Buy 3+ and get 30% off.Β  Select bras up to 50% off.
  • J. Crew: Extra 75% off select last-chance sale styles & 25% off almost everything else. Use code EPIC.
  • J. Crew Factory: 40-60% off sitewide. Extra 20% off orders over $100 with code EXTRAFUN.
  • J. Jill: Take an extra 50% off sale styles.
  • Karen Kane: Find warehouse styles starting at $9
  • Kendra Scott: Two select styles for $70.
  • Kenneth Cole: Take 30% off sitewide with code 2023.
  • Kohl’s: Save up to 70% during the biggest clearance event of the season.
  • Joe’s New Balance Outlet: Take up to 65% off original prices + free shipping.
  • Jos. A. Bank: Take up to 75% off new markdowns.
  • Lane Bryant: Enjoy up to 50% off during the semi-annual sale.
  • Levi’s: Buy 2+, Get 30% off sitewide.
  • Lids: Enjoy 25% off sitewide.
  • L.L. Bean: Take up to 50% off during the Winter Sale.
  • Loft: Save an extra 60% with code YAY.
  • Lucky Brand: Buy one, get one 50% off jeans and tees.
  • Men’s Warehouse: Take up to 70% off original prices.
  • Michael Kors: Take up to 70% off during the Semi-Annual Sale.
  • New York & Company: Everything is 50% off or more.
  • Nike: Save up to 40%Β and get free shipping with a Nike+ account. (Free to join.)
  • Nine West: Save up to 75% during the Semi-Annual Sale.
  • Nordstrom: Sweaters, dresses, boots and more up to 60% off.
  • Nordstrom Rack: Save on clothes, accessories and skincare.
  • Old Navy: Take up to 75% off during the Epic Clearance Event.
  • Oshkosh:Β Find deals from $3.99 during the Winter Warehouse Sale.
  • Puma: Save up to 60%. You’ll also find big discounts on clothing and shoes at Puma’s official eBay store.
  • Ralph Lauren: Save up to 30% during the Designer Sale.
  • Reebok: Take an extra 50% off.
  • REI: Take up to 70% off clearance items.
  • Rockport: Save up to 40-60% with the code SAVEBIG.
  • Rothy’s: First time customers can take $20 off a purchase of $100 or more by signing up for emails.
  • Sierra: Save on clearance, and get free shipping on orders over $89 with code SHIP89.
  • ShopDisney: Take and extra 25% off with code EXTRA25.
  • Talbots: Take an extra 70% off markdowns during the Red Door sale.
  • Torrid: 35% off everything with code STARTFRESH.
  • Tory Burch: Take on sale items.
  • Under Armour: Extra 25% off Outlet with code EXTRA.
  • Uniqlo: Limited time savings starting at $14.90.
  • Victoria’s Secret: Save up to 60% during the Semi-Annual Sale.
  • Zappos: Save on winter clearance.

Health & beauty

  • The Body Shop: Take up to 60% off during the Seriously Sweet sale.
  • Bath & Body Works: Select items are 50-75% off in stores and online.
  • Pacifica: Free shipping over $50. Free mini with $25 purchase.
  • Philosophy: 25% off Winter skincare essentials with code SKINCARE. 50% off Holiday Collection.
  • Sephora: Up to 50% off new skincare deals.
  • Ulta: Stock up and save on big sizes during the Jumbo Love event.

Home, kitchen and furniture

  • Bed Bath & Beyond: Take up to 70% off Winter Weekend Savings.
  • Casper: Save 20% on mattresses. 10% on everything else.
  • IKEA: Save on hundreds of deals through January 22.
  • Macy’s: Take 25-60% off winter essentials.
  • JCPenney: Take an extra 20% off with code MLKDAY16.
  • Sur La Table: Save up to 50% during the Winter Sale.
  • Wayfair: Shop the Fesh Start sale up to 70% off.
  • Yankee Candle: Take an extra 10% off most clearance items.

[thrive_leads id=’261885′]