Sorry! This deal is now expired. Sign up below to stay up-to-date on more great deals!
The day Prime members have been waiting for is here! Amazon Prime Day 2021 kicked off on June 21 at 3am ET and there is no shortage of deals. To add to the excitement, Amazon pre-released a few Prime Day deals, including $70 off the Toshiba 32″ Fire smart TV. Many of the deals available so far are on Amazon’s own devices and services, but with Prime Day lasting 48 hours this year, there are sure to be even more deals on the way. In fact, Amazon has said that it will deliver Prime members over 2 million deals across every category!
To take advantage of these Prime Day deals, you must be an Amazon Prime member, but you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here. Just remember to cancel before the 30 days are over to avoid the $12.99 per month charge. Note that customers who have been a Prime member within the past 12 months cannot sign up for the free trial. To save the most money, you’ll want to comparison shop any item you’re considering and use CamelCamelCamel to check the price history and make sure it’s a really good deal!
Check the best Prime Day deals you can get right now below!
The best Amazon Prime Day deals right now
- Amazon Fire Stick TV Lite for $17.99 (Save $12)
- Amazon Fire Stick TV 4k for $22.99 (Save $17)
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) smart speaker with Alexa for $19.99 (Save $20)
- All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) smart speaker with Alexa for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (includes TV controls) for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Fire HD 8 tablet, 8″ HD display, 32 GB for $44.99 (Save $45) (nb_sb_noss)
- Fire Kids tablets from $59.99 (Save at least $40)
- Echo (4th Gen) for $59.99 (Save $40)
- Echo Auto for $14.99
- Kindle Paperwhite for $79.99 (Save $50)
- Get 6 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free with the purchase of select Echo devices
- Echo Show 5 for $44.99 (Save $35, this Blink bundle is also on sale!)
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired with Echo Dot (Gen 3) for $44.99
- Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus bundle with Echo Show 5 for $149.99 (Save $114.99)
- 14-piece Ring alarm home security kit for $199.99 (Save $130)
- Echo Buds active noise-canceling earbuds with wireless charging case for $99.99 or with Echo Buds with wired charging case for $79.99
- New subscribers get 3 months of The Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+) when you purchase an eligible Fire TV or Fire Tablet device
- Insignia 24″ smart HD Fire TV for $99.99 (Compare to $109 at Best Buy)
- Toshiba 43″ 1080p smart Fire TV for $199.99 (Compare to $269.99 at Best Buy)
- Insignia 32″ HD smart Fire TV for $119.99 (Compare to $149.99 at Best Buy)
- Insignia 55″ smart LED Fire TV for $349.99 (Compare to $389.99 at Best Buy)
- Insignia 50″ 4K UHD smart Fire TV for $299.99 (Compare to $339.99 at Best Buy)
- Toshiba 55″ 4K smart Fire TV for $359.99 (Compare to $399.99 at Best Buy)
- Toshiba 43″ smart UHD Fire TV with Dolby Vision for $239.99 (Compare to $289.99 at Best Buy)
- Sony X900H 85-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR for $1,799.99 (Save $800)
Home & kitchen
- Ninja Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL pressure cooker & air fryer for $141.54 (Save $101)
- Save up to $110 on Margaritaville blenders
- Save up to 30% on Le Creuset products
- Save on robotic vacuums from Shark and Bissell
- Find Levoit air purifiers from $39.99
- Save on select DEWALT 20-volt MAX tools and jobsite accessories
- LifeStraw personal water filter for $13.50 (Save $16.45)
- Save 50% on the Shark IQ robot vacuum AV970
- Save up to $50 on select ecobee products
- Google Nest Thermostat for $99.98
- THERMOS stainless king vacuum-insulated food jar with spoon for $12.74 (Save 49%)
- iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) robot vacuum with automatic dirt disposal for $499.99 (Save $300)
- Rachio 3 smart sprinkler controller for $179 (Save $100.99)
- Philips Kitchen Appliances HD9910/21 fry/grill pan for $19.98 (Save $30.01)
- eero 6 mesh Wi-Fi systems from $83 (Save up to 43%)
- Bounty quick-size paper towels for $23.13 (Save 24%)
- Save $5 on 2 select household items
- NutriBullet ZNBF30400Z blender 1200 watts for $69.99 (Matches Target’s price)
- Set of 2 Instant Pot official mini loaf pans for $5.76 (Save $4.23)
- ecobee home security solution for $199.99 (Save $138.98)
- Toshiba 13-in-1 digital air fryer & convection oven for $99.99 (Save $80)
- myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener for $16.98 (Save $13)
- 4-pack of Luposwitten LED solar motion lights for $19.99 after coupon (Save $10)
Health & Beauty
- Save up to 20% on daily essentials
- Waterpik WP-660 water flossers for $39.93 (Save $30.06)
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry for $99 (Save 50%)
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Classic rechargeable electric toothbrush for $155.74 (Save $44.25)
- Philips Norelco BG7030/49 Bodygroom Series 7000 for $49.95 (Save $20.04)
Electronics & cellphones
- Blink Mini compact indoor plug-in smart security camera for $19.99 (Save $15)
- Apple TV 4K for $99 (Save $80)
- Anker USB-C 18W PowerCore Slim portable charger for $18.98
- Google Nest Cam Indoor for $99.98 (Save $30.01)
- Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth tracker for $14.99 (Save $15)
- Apple AirPods Pro for $189.99 (Note that Target matches this price, and RedCard holders can save an extra 5%)
- Save on select JBL headphones
- SENNHEISER CX 400BT True Wireless earbuds for $79.95 (Save $100)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $229 (Save $170)
- OnePlus 8 5G unlocked smartphone 8GB RAM+128GB storage for $349 (Save $350)
- Bose SoundLink around ear wireless headphones II for $129 (Save $100)
- Roku Express 4K+ 2021 | Streaming Media Player for $29.99 (Save $10)
- 128GB Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G unlocked smartphone for $479 (Save $220.99)
- Skullcandy earbuds from $26 (Save up to 55%)
- Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB memory card for $19.99 (Save 50%)
- eufy Security eufyCam for $69.99 (Save $30)
- Tile trackers from $13.99
- 4-pack Kasa smart plugs for $24.99 (Save $5)
- Roku Ultra 2020 for $69 (Save $30.99)
Subscriptions & entertainment
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited for 4-months free
- Save $15 when you spend $100 with Prime Wardrobe
- Prime members save 20% on select books
- Get 4-months of Wondery+ for free
- Prime members save over 50% on the first 4-months of Audible
- Movie collections from $11.99
- Furbo Alexa-enabled dog camera for $118 (Save $51)
- Himalayan Pet Supply cheese chews for $5.20 (Save 73%)
- Dogit elevated dog bowl for $5.49 (Save $11)
Other Prime Day deals
- Alexa deals from $4.99
- Discover Cardholders can save 40% when you pay with Discover Cashback Bonus
- Save an extra 25% on Amazon Warehouse deals
- Save up to $10 on select $50 gift cards
- Get a $15 credit when you back up your photos with Amazon Photos
- Get a $10 credit when you purchase $40 in Amazon gift cards
- Get 21 free prints from Amazon Photos
- Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys
- Find PetSafe Healthy Pet feeders from $17.94
- Save up to 30% on Amazon brand items
- Prime members can save 50% on a virtual experience
- Get a $10 credit when you install Amazon Assistant
If I’m not a Prime member, is Prime Day worth it?
Amazon Prime Day is exclusively for Prime members, so if you want to nab the great Prime Day deals, you’ll need to sign up for a membership. If you’re not ready to commit to the $12.99 a month (or $119 a year) fee, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial to see if a Prime membership is worth it for you. If someone in your family already has a Prime membership, you can ask them to add you to their Amazon Household. This allows the account holder to share the benefits of Amazon Prime for no additional cost. There are also student and low-income memberships available at a reduced price.
One of the main benefits of an Amazon Prime membership is free 2-day shipping on over 100 million items. In some cases, Amazon even offers free one-day or free same-day delivery on select products. Also, Prime members get access to unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
Is this the best time to buy Amazon products?
Amazon Prime Day is certainly one of the best times to find deals on Amazon products. However, we see similar if not the same prices during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What were the best Prime Day deals last year?
Some of the best Prime Day deals last year were on Amazon products, like the Amazon HD 10 tablet marked down to $79.99. However, we also saw great deals on the LifeStraw personal water filter for $9.99 and the Chamberlain MyQ smart garage door opener for $16.98.
How to get the best deals on Prime Day
Prime Day deals can sell out in minutes. Fortunately, if there is a particular item you have your eye on, you can set up alerts for when the deal goes live.
To do this, download the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android, tap the menu button at the top left-hand corner and select Today’s Deals. Tap the upcoming tab and then tap Watch this deal. You’ll then be prompted to enable notifications, so you get an alert when the deal goes live.
Other stores offering Prime Day deals & sales
Many other stores are getting in on the Prime Day action by offering competing deals and sales of their own. Walmart announced it will be offering a Big Save Event starting June 20 and running through June 23. Similar to last year, Target is hosting a “Deal Days Event” beginning June 20. This is excellent news for those who love to comparison shop to get the very best deal. Plus, you don’t need a Prime membership to enjoy these other sales!
Want to stay up-to-date on all the best deals? Sign up for our newsletter below!
Best of the Week
The best deals on camping gear right now
The best deals at Sam’s Club today
The best deals at Walgreens right now!
Best Buy daily deals: The best bargains today!
The best deals at The Home Depot this week
Michaels weekly ad: The best deals at Michaels this week!
The best deals on hearing aids right now
75+ great online clothing sales happening right now!
Best Amazon deals: 30+ of the best bargains at Amazon today