Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
The day Prime members have been waiting for is here! Amazon Prime Day 2019 kicked off on July 15 at 3am ET. Many of the early deals available were on Amazon’s own devices, but with Prime Day lasting 48 hours this year, there are sure to be even more deals on the way. In fact, Amazon has said that this will be the biggest Prime Day yet with over 1 million deals offered on the site.
To take advantage of these Prime Day deals, you must be an Amazon Prime member, but you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here. Just remember to cancel before the 30 days are over to avoid the $12.99 per month charge. If you’ve tried Amazon Prime recently, you can get a one-week trial for $1.99. To save the most money, you’ll want to comparison shop any item you’re considering, and use CamelCamelCamel to check the price history and make sure it’s a really good deal!
Save on these Prime day deals available now
Similar to last year; Amazon rolled out deals ahead of the official start date. For example, the Amazon Echo Dot has dropped in price to just $22. That matches the Black Friday price! The site also offered one-day-only deals to Prime members each day leading up to Prime Day. Check out even more Prime Day deals you can get right now below. If you have an Alexa-enabled device, you can also ask Alexa what the deals are!
The best Amazon Prime Day deals right now:
- LifeStraw personal water filter for $9.89
- 23andMe Health and Ancestry DNA test for $99.99
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 multi-use programmable pressure cooker for $49.99
- AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test for $49
- Save 50% on 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry
- Fire TV Stick with $45 Sling TV credit for $14.99
Other Prime Day deals
- Coupons just for Prime members
- Fire TV Recast, over-the-air DVR, 500 GB for $129.99 (Save $100)
- 3-months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited for free
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd gen) for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Echo Input for $14.99 (Save $20)
- Get 4-months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods & receive a $10 credit
- Prime members save up to 30% on everyday essentials from Amazon brands
- Save up to 20% on electronics from Amazon brands
- Save up to 15% on clothing from Amazon brands
- First-time subscribers save over 66% on 3 months of Audible
- Get the Ring Video Doorbell Pro with a 3rd generation Echo Dot for $169
- Take up to 20% off Stone & Beam furnishings
- Save up to 65% on popular movies from Prime Video
- Save up to 30% on college textbooks
- Take an extra 20% off select Prime Day deals by downloading the Amazon app and trying the camera feature
- Get a Fire TV Stick plus 2 months of free HBO for $39.99
If I’m not a Prime member, is Prime Day worth it?
Amazon Prime Day is exclusively for Prime members, so if you want to nab the great Prime Day deals, you’ll need to sign up for a membership. If you’re not ready to commit to the $12.99 a month (or $119 a year) fee, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial to see if a Prime membership is worth it for you. If someone in your family already has a Prime membership, you can ask them to add you to their Amazon Household. This allows the account holder to share the benefits of Amazon Prime for no additional cost. There are also student and low-income memberships available at a reduced price.
One of the main benefits of an Amazon Prime membership is free 2-day shipping on over 100 million items. In some cases, Amazon even offers free one-day or free same-day delivery on select products. Also, Prime members get access to unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
Is this the best time to buy Amazon products?
Amazon Prime Day is certainly one of the best times to find deals on Amazon products. However, we see similar if not the same prices during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What were the best Prime Day deals last year?
Some of the best Prime Day deals last year were on Amazon products like the Amazon Fire 7 tablet marked down to just $30. However, we also saw great deals on the Instant Pot DUO60 electric pressure cooker for $59 and 76% off 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA tests.
How to get the best deals on Prime Day
Prime Day deals can sell out in minutes. Fortunately, if there is a particular item you have your eye on, you can set up alerts for when the deal goes live.
To do this, download the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android, tap the menu button at the top left-hand corner and select Today’s Deals. Tap the upcoming tab and then tap Watch this deal. You’ll then be prompted to enable notifications, so you get an alert when the deal goes live.
Other stores offering Prime Day deals & sales
Many other stores are getting in on the Prime Day action by offering competing deals and sales of their own. eBay announced it will be offering two weeks of new deals every day starting July and running through July 22. On Prime Day, July 15, eBay is also hosting a Crash Sale which is set to offer significant discounts on brands like LG, Apple, Samsung, KitchenAid and more. Walmart announced plans to provide “special buys” and “rollbacks” starting the day before Prime Day on July 14 and Target is hosting a “Deal Days Event” beginning July 15. The Google Store has also marked down many of its smart home devices. This is excellent news for those who love to comparison shop to get the very best deal. Plus, you don’t need a Prime membership to enjoy these other sales!
To be informed of the very best deals, be sure to check back often and sign up below to get the very best deals delivered to your inbox!
Best of the Week
Target deals: The bargains at Target this week!
Fry’s deals: 10 great bargains at Fry’s Electronics this week!
5 great deals at Sam’s Club
Home Depot deals: The best bargains at The Home Depot this week!
10 great deals at Five Below
10 great deals at Dollar Tree right now!
Tablet deals: 10 great tablets under $100
10 of the best laptop deals right now!
The best pizza deals available right now