The day Prime members have been waiting for has been announced! Amazon Prime Day 2021 is kicking off on June 21 at 3am ET and customers can expect no shortage of deals. To add to the excitement, Amazon has pre-released a few Prime Day deals, including $70 off the Toshiba 32″ Fire smart TV. Many of the deals available so far are on Amazon’s own devices and services, but with Prime Day lasting 48 hours this year, there are sure to be even more deals on the way. In fact, Amazon has said that it will deliver Prime members over 2 million deals across every category!
To take advantage of these Prime Day deals, you must be an Amazon Prime member, but you can sign up for a free 30-day trial here. Just remember to cancel before the 30 days are over to avoid the $12.99 per month charge. To save the most money, you’ll want to comparison shop any item you’re considering and use CamelCamelCamel to check the price history and make sure it’s a really good deal!
Similar to last year, Amazon is rolling out deals ahead of the official start date. Check the best Prime Day deals you can get right now below! Also, check out this list of other Amazon deals here.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals right now:
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) with clock for $44.99
- Echo Show 5 (1st Gen) for $49.99
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) for $34.99
- Echo Show 8 (1st gen) for $79.99
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $29.99
- Echo (4th Gen) for $79.99
- Echo Auto for $24.99
- Amazon Fire TV Blaster for $19.99
- Echo Dot Kids Edition for $44.99
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote for $39.99
- Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system for $181
- Get 6-months of Amazon Music Unlimted for free with the purchase of select Echo devices
- Toshiba 32″ 720p HD smart Fire TV for $129.99 (Compare to $160 at Best Buy)
- Insignia 43″ 4K UDH smart Fire TV for $219.99 (Compare to $279.99 at Best Buy)
- Insignia 24″ HD smart Fire TV for $99.99 (Compare to $110 at Best Buy)
- Toshiba 50″ 4K UHD smart Fire TV for $309.99 (Compare to $350 at Best Buy)
Home & kitchen
- Save up to $110 on Margaritaville blenders
- Save 25% on the GoWise 7-quart air fryer
- Save up to 30% on Le Creuset products
- Save on robotic vacuums from Shark and Bissel
- Find Levoit air purifiers from $39.99
- Save on select DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools and jobsite accessories
- Save $39.45 on the Z Grils 2021 wood pellet grill & smoker
- Save up to $50 on select ecobee products
Health & Beauty
Electronics & cellphones
Subscriptions & entertainment
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited for 4-months free
- Save $15 when you spend $100 with Prime Wardrobe
- Prime members save 20% on select books
- Get 4-months of Wondery+ for free
- Prime members save over 50% on the first 4-months of Audible
Other Prime Day deals
- Get a $10 credit when you spend $10 on select small business products from June 7 through June 20
- Get 21 free prints from Amazon Photos
- Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys
- Find PetSafe Healthy Pet feeders from $17.94
- Get a $10 credit with the purchase of select Amazon gift cards
- Save up to 30% on Amazon brand items
- Prime members can try a virtual experience up to $50 for free with code FREEFUN
- Get a $10 credit when you install Amazon Assistant
If I’m not a Prime member, is Prime Day worth it?
Amazon Prime Day is exclusively for Prime members, so if you want to nab the great Prime Day deals, you’ll need to sign up for a membership. If you’re not ready to commit to the $12.99 a month (or $119 a year) fee, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial to see if a Prime membership is worth it for you. If someone in your family already has a Prime membership, you can ask them to add you to their Amazon Household. This allows the account holder to share the benefits of Amazon Prime for no additional cost. There are also student and low-income memberships available at a reduced price.
One of the main benefits of an Amazon Prime membership is free 2-day shipping on over 100 million items. In some cases, Amazon even offers free one-day or free same-day delivery on select products. Also, Prime members get access to unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
Is this the best time to buy Amazon products?
Amazon Prime Day is certainly one of the best times to find deals on Amazon products. However, we see similar if not the same prices during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What were the best Prime Day deals last year?
Some of the best Prime Day deals last year were on Amazon products, like the Amazon HD 10 tablet marked down to $79.99. However, we also saw great deals on the LifeStraw personal water filter for $9.99 and the Chamberlain MyQ smart garage door opener for $16.98.
How to get the best deals on Prime Day
Prime Day deals can sell out in minutes. Fortunately, if there is a particular item you have your eye on, you can set up alerts for when the deal goes live.
To do this, download the Amazon app on your iPhone or Android, tap the menu button at the top left-hand corner and select Today’s Deals. Tap the upcoming tab and then tap Watch this deal. You’ll then be prompted to enable notifications, so you get an alert when the deal goes live.
Other stores offering Prime Day deals & sales
Many other stores are getting in on the Prime Day action by offering competing deals and sales of their own. Walmart announced it will be offering a Big Save Event starting June 20 and running through June 23. Similar to last year, Target is hosting a “Deal Days Event” beginning June 20. This is excellent news for those who love to comparison shop to get the very best deal. Plus, you don’t need a Prime membership to enjoy these other sales!
Want to stay up-to-date on all the best deals? Sign up for our newsletter below!