Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
The first Black Friday ad is here!
It may come as no surprise, but Harbor Freight is the first retailer to drop its Black Friday 2018 ad, according to BFads.net. The tool store will open its doors at 7am on Friday, November 23, and the sale will run through Sunday with extended hours throughout the weekend.
Though stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target are likely to release their ads much closer to Black Friday, other retailers will be leaking ads one by one as we head into this year’s holiday shopping frenzy. But, just like last year, Black Friday has become more of a season versus a one-day event. Retailers will be offering deals in the weeks leading up to Black Friday to try to capture shoppers’ attention, and online stores have continued to implement “daily deals” to grab bargain shoppers’ interest.
Here are a few of the best deals from the Harbor Freight ad:
- Pittsburgh 130-piece tool kit with case for $29.99 ($38.69 now)
- Franklin multi-task 17-ft. ladder for $98.99 ($139.99 now)
- Cen-tech 3-in-1 portable power pack with jump starter for $38.99 ($57.99 now)
- Chicago Tools 6-amp reciprocating saw for $19.99 ($27.99 now)
- Pittsburgh 25 ft. x 1 in. QuikFind tape measure with ABS casing for $1.79 ($3.99 now)
Though this is the first Black Friday ad, there are many more to come. Sign up for the Clark Deals newsletter to stay up-to-date on the very best deals for the 2018 holiday shopping season!