Save big on these dash cams!
Clark has talked on the radio show about how dash cams can be invaluable in the event of a car accident. If there were no witnesses and the driver of the other vehicle tries to say this or that, having a dash cam in your car can help you refute any erroneous claims. And by doing this, it can protect your wallet!
Though there are more expensive dash cams with all the bells and whistles, these dash cams should do the job just fine.
Here are four inexpensive dash cams available right now:
- 2.5″ wide angle 6-LED night mode dashboard camera recorder with Sony Exmor video sensor for $19.99
- DP Video 2.5″ HD dashcam with night vision for $14 (Amazon matches this price)
- Metra dash/windshield mounted camera with 2 GB storage for $15.29
- Fildanco 2.5″ dash cam with wide-angle, DVR, night mode and loop recording for $19.99
- Generic best high definition dash cam for $19.99
Note that for most of these cameras, you’ll need a SD/MMC card, sold separately. See more dash cams here.