Save big on these dash cams
Clark talked recently on the radio show about how dash cams can be invaluable in the event of a car accident. If there were no witnesses and the driver of the other vehicle tries to say this or that, having a dash cam in your car can help you refute any erroneous claims. And by doing this, it can protect your wallet!
Though there are more expensive dash cams with all the bells and whistles, these dash cams should do the job just fine.
Here are five inexpensive dash cams available right now:
- Lecmal 2.5″ dash cam for with night vision for $15.78
- Xtreme HD dashboard camera for $19.99
- HD IR night vision car DVR vehicle camera for $13.02 (Ships from Malaysia, this may take several weeks to arrive)
- Monoled 2.5″ car dash camera 270 degree wide view angle 6 LED night mode dashboard for $15.99
- Btopllc on dash video dash cam for $17.95
Note that for most of these cameras, you’ll need a SD/MMC card, sold separately.