Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save big on these dash cams
Clark has talked on the radio show about how dash cams can be invaluable in the event of a car accident. If there were no witnesses and the driver of the other vehicle tries to say this or that, having a dash cam in your car can help you refute any erroneous claims. And by doing this, it can protect your wallet!
Though there are more expensive dash cams with all the bells and whistles, these dash cams should do the job just fine.
Here are five inexpensive dash cams available right now:
- ADiProd 2.4″ screen full 1080P car camcorder with 120-degree wide angle, G-sensor and loop recording for $16.29
- 2.5″ wide angle 6-LED night mode dashboard camera recorder with Sony Exmor video sensor for $13.99
- 2.3″ 1080P full HD DVR car dash cam with G-sensor and night vision for $14.02
- HighSound 1080P car DVR dashboard camera full HD with 2.7″ LCD screen, wide angle, night vision, WDR, G-senor and loop recording for $18.99
- Xtreme HD dashboard camera for $19.99
Note that for most of these cameras, you’ll need a SD/MMC card, sold separately.