Save big on these jackets at Costco!
Though the weather’s not cold enough to need a jacket yet, it will be soon. If you’re in need of a new jacket for fall but you don’t want to spend a lot, you’re in luck! Costco has a selection of men’s, women’s and kids’ jackets for under $20. Though the purchase of some of these jackets require a Costco membership, other jackets do not. In addition, most ship free! You’ll also find vests from $14.99.
Here are some notable deals:
- Gloria Vanderbilt ladies’ ultra-soft velour jacket for $12.97
- Eddie Bauer men’s mixed media ¼ zip pullover for $16.99
- 32 Degrees ladies’ mixed media plush jacket for $14.99 (Extra $5 off through December 13)
- Reebok men’s mixed media softshell jacket for $18.99
- 32 Degrees ladies’ plush lined tech fleece jacket for $14.99 (Extra $4 off through December 11)
If you’re a Costco member, it might be worth a trip to the store to try on these jackets before purchase. Note that selection and availability varies by location.