There’s no way to adequately thank members of the military or veterans for their service to this great nation. The willingness of members of the military to put their own lives at risk for the benefit of people across the USA is selfless, commendable and extraordinary. Here at Team Clark, we are so grateful to each and every member of the military for their past and present service!
To express gratitude for all the ways military members go above and beyond to keep our citizens safe, the below companies offer discounts and deals just for members of the military. So to all the military members and veterans, enjoy these special discounts and we thank you for your service!
Note: These offers could change at any time at the discretion of the company listed.
Military members can enjoy these discounts and deals
- Advance Auto Parts: Military members and veterans save 10% on regularly-priced merchandise.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts: O’Reilly Auto Parts stores provide a 10% discount off retail price for most items, some exceptions are motor oil, antifreeze, sale items and special orders.
- Jiffy Lube: Veterans and active duty military receive 25% off most services.
- KC Hilites: Police, firefighters and military members receive up to 20% off with ID.
- Pep Boys: Active duty and retired military can receive a 10% discount at their local store.
Clothing & shoes
- Allen Edmonds: Receive 25% off regular-priced merchandise with ID.
- American Giant: Active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members can receive 20% with verification.
- Bonobos: Military members can save 15% on five orders over the course of a year.
- Buckle: Active Duty and Veteran members of the United States Armed Forces, including National Guard and Reserves, their spouses and dependents, may receive a 10% discount on regular and sale purchases, though some exclusions may apply.
- Cole Haan: Military members and veterans receive a 20% discount at Cole Haan.
- Champion: All members of the military and veterans can receive an additional 10% off with verification.
- DC Shoes: This clothing and shoe company offers a heroes discount of 15% to military members, first responders and teachers.
- Dickies: Take 10% off with military verification.
- Eastbay: Eastbay offers all U.S. military service members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and their eligible dependents 20% off online purchases.
- Fanatics: Enjoy 15% off all orders for verterans, service members and first responders, in addition to free ground shipping in the US.
- Foot Locker: Athletic shoe store Foot Locker offers 20% off most purchases with military ID.
- Goodwill: Many Goodwill stores do offer additional discounts to members of the military, typically on a holiday or specific day of the week. Check your local Goodwill store for more.
- Hanes: All members of the military and veterans can receive an additional 10% off with verification.
- Merrell: Members of the US Armed Forces, veterans and their families can receive a 10% discount on every order with valid military ID.
- NBA Store: Members of the military and first responders can enjoy a 15% discount with valid ID.
- New Balance: New Balance shoes offers a 10% discount to individuals with a .mil email address.
- NFL Shop: Members of the military and first responders can enjoy a 15% discount with valid ID.
- The Original Foot Alignment Socks: Military members can receive 50% off foot alignment socks with a .mil email address.
- Payless ShoeSource: Payless offers a 10% discount offer for all US Military personnel and their qualified dependents, including sale and clearance merchandise.
- Rack Room Shoes: Every Tuesday, U.S. military personnel and their families receive a 10% discount on their entire in-store purchase with valid military ID.
- Roxy: This clothing store offers a 15% discount to first responders, military members and teachers.
- Sperry: As a part of Sperry’s VIP program, you’ll receive a free $10 gift card after your first purchase, free shipping and returns on all orders, birthday offers and gifts throughout the year.
- Sports Fever: Members of the military qualify for a 10% discount with your .mil email address.
- TOMS: This shoe company that is known for giving back also gives back to military members and veterans. Receive 10% off a full-priced purchase with military ID.
- Torrid: Military members who place an order by phone can receive a 10% discount from Torrid.
- Under Armour: Under Armour offers a military discount of 10% off the entire purchase for active duty, retirees, veterans, military spouses, military family members, as well as a first responders such as active police, fire, and EMT customers.
- Wilson’s Leather: Wilson’s offers a military discount with military ID.
- Wrangler: This clothing company offers a 10% discount to active duty service members and veterans.
Computers & electronics
- Apple: Receive special pricing for U.S. Federal Government as well as military personnel and their families who want to purchase Apple products for personal use on select items.
- Newegg: Get a free year of Newegg Premier for military members with expedited shipping, exclusive deals and free returns.
- Hewlett Packard: HP EPP members enjoy exclusive savings of up to 35%.
- Lenovo: Active military, reservists, veterans and immediate family members receive a 7% cart discount* on their entire purchase that is stackable with instant coupons, but not eCoupons.
- Targus: Military members receive 25% off your entire order at Targus.com.
Food & restaurant
- 99 Restaurants: This restaurant offers a 10% discount every day to all the men and women in the military and veterans. To get this discount, just show your military ID to your server.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Military families receive special offers with show of military ID.
- Golden Corral: This buffet-style restaurant hosts an annual Military Appreciation Night with a free “thank you” dinner to any person who has served in the US military.
- HomeTown Buffet: Military members receive special discounts every Monday for Military Monday.
- Papa Murphy’s: Select locations offer military discounts.
- Outback Steakhouse: At this steakhouse, military members can enjoy 10% off with military ID.
- Texas de Brazil: This steakhouse offers a 20% hero’s discount to military members, EMS and teachers.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Texas Steakhouse & Saloon offers active duty military members and veterans a 10% discount with military ID every day!
- AF Eyewear: Save up to 50% off retail on eyeglasses.
- BSN4Troops: Up to 50% off every order for active duty military and veterans with free shipping to APO and FPO addresses.
- Eyemart Express: Military members and their families will receive 10% off an eyewear purchase every day.
- Gold’s Gym: Active military and veterans, firefighters and police can receive a special heroes discount at Gold’s Gym.
- YMCA: In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA Opens a new window and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel.
Home & kitchen
- Frigidaire: This appliance company offers a 25% discount on all parts, accessories and filters purchased on Frigidaire.com to military servicemen and women, first responders and teachers.
- The Home Depot: Home Depot offers a 10% discount on most items with a valid military ID to say “thank you” for in-store purchases only.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores: Military service members and eligible family members receive 15% off their purchase every day!
- Lowe’s Home Improvement: To show appreciation for members of the military, Lowe’s offers active military personnel and veterans 10% off most purchases with military ID.
- Pottery Barn: To thank military members for their service, Pottery Barn offers a 15% discount on their entire in-store purchase.
- Sherwin-Williams: Military members and veterans plus their spouses receive 15% off of paints, stains, and painting supplies.
- Yankee Candle: Military members and veterans can receive 10% on every purchase and can be combined with other discounts. Just present your military ID to receive this discount.
- WORX Tools: Active military and veterans can receive a one-time 10% discount code on Worx tools.
- AT&T: Qualified active-duty military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, and spouses of active-duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge on qualified plans.
- Verizon: Get a $200 prepaid Mastercard when you switch and buy a new smartphone with $15 off Go Unlimited and Beyond Unlimited monthly plans, 15% off other eligible plans and 25% off accessories. Verizon will also donate $10 to the Wounded Warrior project.
- Sprint: Sprint offers military members special savings through the Sprint Works program.
- T-Mobile: Get 50% off family lines for all military members and veterans.
- Musician’s Friend: Take 10% off an order of $199 or more with valid military ID.
Services & custom items
- Fathead: U.S. active and retired service members, veterans and members of their immediate families get 10% off at Fathead.com every day
- LegalZoom: Military members and their families can receive 15% off LegalZoom products and services.
- Massage Envy: Massage Envy offers a Military Discount Program whereby all active military personnel can save $60 a year on a membership.
- USAA: USAA membership offers military members and veterans discounts on banking, insurance, investing and more.
- Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s: Military members, including national guard and reserves can receive 5% off select gear every day.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: Military members and first responders can receive a 10% hero discount.
- YETI: Military members and veterans, first responders, and government employees have the opportunity to purchase select YETI gear with special pricing.
Travel & fun
- Alamo Car Rental: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Allegiant Air: U.S. active duty or reserve duty and National Guard can receive up to three (3) pieces of checked baggage free and priority boarding at no charge, along with other benefits.
- Amtrak: Military personnel receive 10% off the lowest available fare and get ahead of the ticket line.
- Avis Car Rental: Save up to 25% on rental rates at Avis.
- Blue Star Museums: Military members can enjoy free admission to over 2,000 museums as a part of this collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and museums across America.
- Budget Car Rental: This rental car company is offering up to 25% off base rates when renting from a participating location. Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number Z408920.
- Cincinnati Zoo: Military members and their families receive $3 off adults and $2 off children with military ID.
- Castle Resorts: Active duty and retired military members can receive special discounted rates.
- Disney Parks: Enjoy special discount on theme park tickets as a military member.
- Greyhound: Active or retired military service members and their families can receive 10% off full-priced tickets when purchased at the station.
- Hertz Rental Cars: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Hyatt Hotels: Receive a special rate for your stay.
- JetBlue: Military members and veterans receive a 5% discount on base fares and a baggage waiver.
- Knotts Berry Farm: Knotts Berry Farm drops the ticket price to $50 for military members with military ID.
- La Quinta Inns & Suites: Save 12% with your military discount.
- Legoland: Military members can enjoy free admission at Legoland Florida.
- National Car Rental: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Red Roof Inn: Military members can save 10% on bookings, while veterans can save up to 20%.
- Sandals: Military members, firefighters, police and FEMA members can receive an additional 10% savings in addition to promotions.
- Super 8: Active and retired military members and their spouses can get 15% off at Super 8.
- Thrifty Car Rental: Thrifty Car Rental is proud to provide 5% discounts to Veterans Advantage members
- United Airlines: U.S. military veterans, active duty military, National Guard and Reserve members, and their families receive up to a 5% discount on flights.
- USGS: Free national park admission for active duty military members.
- VetTix: Veterans enjoy free tickets to events with this service.
- Waves of Honor: Free admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens and more.
Warehouse club discounts
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: All military personnel get over 25% off their membership, plus a $10 coupon. However, you might save even more with this deal on a BJs membership!
- Costco: Costco offers military members and veterans over $60 in savings with military ID.
- Sam’s Club: Military members who joins Sam’s Club can get a $10 gift card with new membership.