Sorry! This deal is now expired. Sign up below to stay up-to-date on more great deals!
Hopefully this Labor Day weekend you’ll be able to enjoy all the hard work you’ve done by doing something that seems rare in today’s age — relaxing!
But if you’re someone who loves to shop, or if you are in the market for an appliance, TV, outdoor furniture or clothing — or you plan to go out to eat — you’ll want to check out the deals happening this Labor Day weekend.
Here are some of the best deals for Labor Day 2016!
- Expedia: Save $25 your first app hotel booking with $100 minimum stay.
- Frontier Airlines: Flights to Florida for $19, save 50% off flights with promo code FIFTY, 30% off flights to Mexico and Dominican Republic with promo code FIESTA30.
- Hotels.com: Save up to 50% + get an extra 10% off with coupon code LASTCHANCE.
Food & restaurant deals
- Chipotle: Kids eat free on Sundays in September with purchase.
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub with purchase of medium or large sub, chips and medium drink on Labor Day with this coupon.
- Dairy Queen: Free Dairy Queen Oreo frappe on September 6 from 2-5pm.
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza: Saturday 9/3 through through Monday 9/5, if you buy a large pizza with one topping you can get a medium one-topping pizza for 5¢.
- IHOP: Kids eat free with purchase of adult entrée through September 25 from 4pm to 10pm.
- O’Charley’s: Kids eat free with purchase of adult entrée.
- Olive Garden: Buy one entrée, take one home.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get $5 off two adult entrées, or $4 off two adult entrées with this coupon.
- Papa John’s: Free pizza after order of $15 or more.
- Smashburger: Buy one entree, get one free with this coupon.
- Starbucks: Receive a $10 eGift when you load $10 or more in the Starbucks app using Visa Checkout.
- Target: Receive a $10 Target gift card when you spend $50 on groceries.
Apparel & shoes
- 6pm: Shoes, apparel, handbags and accessories starting at 50% off.
- Amazon: Savings on patriotic items.
- Clark’s: Save 25% off select styles using coupon code LABOR.
- JC Penney: Save an extra 30% off orders of $100 or more or extra 25% off orders under $100 with code SHOPPING, plus free shipping over $49.
- Kohl’s: Save 20% off orders of $100 or more with code SAVENOW, or save 15% off orders under $100 with code BUYNOW.
- Lids: NFL & NCAA caps starting at $5.
- Macy’s: Extra 25% most clearance items, 70% off gold earrings, $29.99 Highland sheet sets, women’s clearance shoes up to 75% off.
- Target: Save 25% off clothes, shoes and accessories.
- The Children’s Place: Save 50% off sitewide, plus all clearance 50-70% off.
Appliances, home improvement and outdoor furniture
- GHP Outdoor Garden Patio 4-Piece Cushioned Furniture Set for $198
- Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill for $194
- Best Choice Products® Hanging Chaise Lounger Chair for $160
- Up to 35% off appliances
- Save up to 25% on 4K TVs
- Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on select TV seasons
- Toshiba 43″ 4K TV for $299.99
- Up to 69% off SRP on appliances
- 40″ 4K Ultra HDTV for $199.88 (Save $219.88)
- Jawbone UP2 Actvity Sleep tracker for $19.88
- Up to 35% off major appliances, TVs and home theater and furniture
- 3-burner Char-Broil gas grill for $98
- Maytag washer and dryer for $349.99 each
- $10 off 1-gallon cans of paint and $40 off 5-gallon buckets
- Up to 30% off appliance special buys
- 5 for 10 Earthgrow Mulch
- Leaf blowers starting at $30
- Up to 50% off vacuum cleaners
- Up to 35% off appliances $396 or more
- $10-$40 off paint and stains
- 5 for 10 mulch
- 20% off kitchen event
- 15% off Pella windows and garage doors
- Save up to 25% off on Dyson vacuums
- Save up to 60% on mattresses, plus use coupon code SAVE50 to save an extra $50 off select mattresses of $599 or more.
- Save up to 40% off on select Kenmore appliances,
- Save $35 off a $300 online purchase using code SEARS35OFF300.
Read more: 11 ways to pay less for appliances
Clark says of purchasing a new TV, “My advice on getting the best deal on a TV is this: Buy a no-name TV. The reliability across brands has been great. So if you want to buy a TV, get the cheapest TV at the highest screen size you can find!”
Here are some great buys right now on TVs:
- 40â€³ Etec HDTV for $150
- Two 55â€³ 4K Ultra HD TVs for $380 each
- 58â€³ RCA HDTV for $430
- More TV deals
- Barnes & Noble: Save 40% off one item online with code LMQCJGX26KQFK.
- Daily Steals: Save up to 75% on clothing, gadgets and more.
- Groupon: Discounts of up to 80% off during the Crash the Site Sale.
- Living Social: Save 15% off sitewide with code LABORDAY15.
Read more: Clark’s TV buying guide
Deals on cars
This year you should see some good discounts on new cars, since car sales have been soft and dealers will be motivated to get their 2016 models off the lot. Also, with interest rates staying low, you should also be able to get a good rate on an auto loan.
But before you take the plunge, you’ll want to take into consideration the cost of buying new over used, and if you need to finance a car purchase, be sure to arrange it at you bank or preferrably credit union beforehand to get the best rate.
Read more: The “Clark Smart” steps for buying a new car
Have you seen any great deals for Labor Day? If so, post them in comments below!
Cheap travel season is here. Find a deal.
Best of the Week
75+ great deals and discounts for military members and veterans
The best Fourth of July sales on mattresses right now
15 great deals to save on household essentials
The best Am Ex offers for cardholders this month
Here are the best Prime Day deals you can get right now!
The best deals on TVs available now
Lidl weekly ad: The best of Lidl this week!
The top 10 deals of the week
The best deals on camping gear right now