If you’re looking to make some extra money, Amazon is hiring for its Virtual Contact Center!
The e-commerce giant needs seasonal customer service associates who will work from home full-time to troubleshoot issues that customers may have, primarily over the phone.
Read more: The 25 best jobs of 2017 all pay over $60,000 a year
Amazon is hiring seasonal workers
According to a job posting that was active March 27, the gig pays $10 an hour and there’s paid training.
Employees will work in a temporary capacity for up to six months, but there may be an opportunity for some workers to find regular employment with the company.
You must also live in one of these states to apply for the position:â€‹
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
The ideal, Seasonal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers. Our customers contact us primarily by phone & chat and we hope you can help us deliver customer obsessed results!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency required
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable provider(no satellite or wireless internet)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Windows 7 (Accepted until December 2019, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, or OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Operating System Auto-Update
- Windows Defender (If using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10)
- Anti-Virus application
Although this specific position is only temporary, Amazon has pledged to create 100,000 new full-time, full-benefit jobs in the United States by mid-2018.
Click here to read about other Amazon job opportunities.
Best of the Week
The best deals available at Lowe’s Home Improvement!
The best deals at Five Below right now
The best deals at Best Buy today
The top 10 deals of the week!
The best deals available at The Home Depot!
The best deals at Big Lots this week
The best deals on TVs available now
Fast food deals: Here are 20+ great fast food bargains & freebies
The best of Aldi’s middle aisle this week!