If you are looking for an alternate home Internet option, T-Mobile is offering high-speed internet for $30 a month with autopay. The company is advertising the service with no contracts, hidden fees, price hikes or hardware costs. Also, for a limited time, you can get a $50 prepaid Mastercard when you activate a new home internet line!
T-Mobile says the service is ideal for those in rural areas who are usually without a strong connection. It will use the cell phone towers in the area to provide service to a box in the home.
How to redeem your $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard®:
1. Check availability and sign up for T-Mobile Home Internet.
2. If available, sign up for a T-Mobile ID
- If you’re already a T-Mobile voice customer, you may already have a TMO ID.
- If you don’t have a TMO ID, click here to find your billing phone number.
- Home Internet activation that requires shipping of gateway will not occur until gateway has shipped, which is approximately 3-5 days after the order date.
3. Once you receive your Home Internet Gateway device, go to https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ and input your 10-digit billing phone number and password to login.
- Click here for help finding your 10-digit billing phone number.
4. Fill out the promotion registration form using promo code: 2023HINTP2
5. Eligible customers will receive the Virtual Prepaid Mastercard in 12 weeks. See full terms here.
Overall, this deal from T-Mobile is competitive with other services and is a good option for those shopping for options for home internet. See more details here! This deal could end at any time.