If you want to spend Thanksgiving abroad, Gate 1 Travel has some great deals for you!
For example, check out this 5 Day Classic Guatemala excursion for $699 (land only.) You’ll get 4 nights of accommodations (1 night in Antigua; 2 nights in Panajachel; and 1 night in Guatemala City.)
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 6 meals: 4 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Airfare is not included for this price
That’s just one of dozens and dozens of itineraries to Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas during the Thanksgiving season. Both independent vacations and escorted tours are available.
You can go almost anywhere in the world! Other sample itineraries available include a 10-day Himalayan walking tour; a 7-day affordable tour of national parks like Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches & Grand Canyon; and a 6-day Athens vacation. The following escapes are also available (via Travelzoo):
- Milan 4-star vacation with flights from $599
- Portugal vacation with upscale hotels, guide & air from $1,449
- Paris 4-night escape with flights from $779
- Upscale Thailand 11-night tour including airfare from $1,589
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. Here’s what to consider when picking a tour company.