Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
With Super Bowl just around the corner, retailers know this is prime time when it comes to selling TVs! According to Consumer Reports, the absolute best time to get the best deal on a TV is Black Friday — but the second best time is just before the Super Bowl.
“Before the big game, stores will be trying to clear out 2016 sets in anticipation of 2017 models that start arriving a month or two later. In our analysis of two years of pricing data, Super Bowl sales have pushed down prices by an average of 22%,” they said.
Smart TVs have gone way down in price this year, and so have 4K TVs. And according to Clark, it’s not all about brand when it comes to getting the most value for your money.
“I find that people often way overpay for flatscreens because they think they are hurting themselves if they buy a brand they don’t know much about. But the reality is you hurt yourself more if you pay more for a TV since as prices drop screen size gets larger and capability gets better. So you’re best off going down on brand and up on screen size, or down on brand, keep the same screen size and then keep more money in your pocket,” he says.
If you’re ready to upgrade your TV, here’s a round-up of some of the best deals available right now!
Best pre-Super Bowl TV deals
- Hisense 32″ HDTV: $99.99 at Best Buy – See deal
- Hisense 43″ Smart HDTV for $220 at Walmart – See deal
- Proscan 50″ HDTV for $230 – See deal
- Westinghouse 50″ HDTV for $250 – See deal
- Westinghouse 50″ Smart 4K TV for $300 – See deal
- 50″ VIZIO 4K HDTV with Chromecast for $398 – See deal
- LG 50″ Smart 4K ultra HDTV for $400 – See deal
- Proscan 55â€³ HDTV for $300 from Walmart – See deal
- Sharp 55″ LED Roku Smart TV for $350 – See deal
- Sceptre 55â€³ 4K HDTV for $330 via Walmart – See deal
- JVC 55â€³ 4K HDTV deal $349 at Walmart – See deal
- RCA 60″ 120Hz HDTV for $410 at Walmart – See deal
- Seiki 60″ 1080p LED Smart HDTV for $430 – See deal
- VIZIO 60″ Smart HDTV for $500 at Best Buy – See deal
- Samsung 60″ Smart TV for $550 at Costco – See deal
- Samsung 60″ 4K Smart TV for $598 at Walmart – See deal
- LG 60″ Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV for $600 at Best Buy – See deal
- 65â€³ 4K Ultra HD TV for $550 at hhgregg – See deal
- Westinghouse 70″ Smart 4K Ultra HD TV for $999.99 – See deal
75â€³ 4K TV for $1,375 shipped – See dealExpired
Read more: Clark’s TV buying guide
- Haier 55″ Class Curved 4K Ultra HDTV for $629 with shipping – See deal
- Samsung 65″ Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD TV for $1,200 – See deal
CES 2017: Clark shows some of his favorite new tech
[protected-iframe id=”b75a955d626a1ab13d52e410a277dd88-120696138-98700622″ info=”https://rumble.com/embed/u7ji7.vezin/” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ class=”rumble” allowfullscreen=””]
Get money-saving deals in your inbox every day!