There’s no way to adequately thank members of the military or veterans for their service to this great nation. The willingness of members of the military to put their own lives at risk for the benefit of people across the USA is selfless, commendable and extraordinary. Here at Team Clark, we are so grateful to each and every member of the military for their past and present service!
To express gratitude for all the ways military members go above and beyond to keep our citizens safe, the below companies offer discounts and deals just for members of the military. So to all the military members and veterans, enjoy these special discounts and we thank you for your service!
Note: These offers could change at any time at the discretion of the company listed.
Military members can enjoy these discounts and deals
- Advance Auto Parts: Military members and veterans save 10% on regularly-priced merchandise.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts: O’Reilly Auto Parts stores provide a 10% discount off retail price for most items, some exceptions are motor oil, antifreeze, sale items and special orders.
- Jiffy Lube: Veterans and active duty military receive 25% off most services. Excludes Value Oil Change Plus®, batteries and brake, alignment, and diagnostic services.
- KC HiLites: Police, firefighters and military members receive up to 10% off with ID.
- Pep Boys: Active duty and retired military can receive a 10% discount at their local store.
Clothing & shoes
- American Giant: Active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members can receive 25% with verification.
- Bonobos: Military members can save 20% on five orders over the course of a year.
- Buckle: Active duty and veteran members of the United States Armed Forces, including National Guard and Reserves, their spouses and dependents, may receive a 10% discount on regular and sale purchases. Some exclusions may apply.
- Cole Haan: Military members and veterans receive a 20% discount at Cole Haan.
- Champion: All members of the military and veterans can receive an additional 10% off with verification.
- DC Shoes: This clothing and shoe company offers a heroes discount of 15% to military members, first responders and teachers.
- Dickies: Take 10% off with military verification.
- Eastbay: Eastbay offers all U.S. military service members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and their eligible dependents 10% off online purchases.
- Fanatics: Enjoy 15% off all orders for verterans, service members and first responders, in addition to free shipping for orders delivered to the U.S., P.O. Boxes, FPO and APO boxes.
- Foot Locker: Athletic shoe store Foot Locker offers 10% off most purchases with military ID.
- Hanes: All members of the military and veterans can receive an additional 10% off with verification.
- Merrell: 20% off for military.
- NBA Store: Members of the military and first responders can enjoy a 15% discount with valid ID.
- New Balance: New Balance shoes offers a 25% discount to individuals with a .mil email address.
- NFL Shop: Members of the military and first responders can enjoy a 15% discount with valid ID.
- The Original Foot Alignment Socks: Offers one time use coupon code for 25% off your purchase.
- Rack Room Shoes: Every Tuesday, U.S. military personnel and their families receive a 10% discount on their entire in-store purchase with valid military ID. Plus, get 20% off during select holidays like Memorial Day, Veterans Day and the Fourth of July.
- Roxy: This clothing store offers a 15% discount to first responders, military members and teachers.
- Sperry: Get 15% off your purchase.
- Sports Fever: Members of the military qualify for a 10% discount with your .mil email address.
- Under Armour: Offers a military discount of between 20% and 40% off for active duty, retirees, veterans, military spouses and military family members, as well as first responders such as active police, fire,and EMT customers.
- Wilson’s Leather: Wilson’s offers a military discount with military ID. To redeem the discount online, please have your military ID # ready and contact a customer service agent at 1-866-305-4704.
- Wrangler: This clothing company offers a 10% discount to active duty service members and veterans.
Computers & electronics
- Apple: In honor of your service, take 10% off Apple products and accessories.
- Dell: We proudly salute our military and their families with savings of 10% off PCs and electronics. Obtain coupon using your .Mil email address.
- Lenovo: Active military, reservists, veterans and immediate family members receive a discount of between 5%.
- Targus: Military members receive 25% off your entire order at Targus.com.
Food & restaurant
- Golden Corral: This buffet-style restaurant hosts an annual Military Appreciation Night with a free “thank you” dinner to any person who has served in the US military.
- Outback Steakhouse: At this steakhouse, military members can enjoy 10% off all day, every day with military ID.
- Texas de Brazil: This steakhouse offers a 15% hero’s discount to military members, EMS and teachers.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Texas Steakhouse & Saloon offers active duty military members and veterans a 10% discount with military ID every day!
- Eyemart Express: Military members and their families will receive 20% off eyewear purchases every day.
- Walgreens: Military and veterans will receive 20% off July 1 through July 4.
- Gold’s Gym: Offers low enrollment & discounted monthly dues.
- YMCA: Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, which includes respite child care.
Home & kitchen
- Frigidaire: This appliance company offers a 25% discount on all parts, accessories and filters purchased on Frigidaire.com to military servicemen and women, first responders and teachers.
- Home Depot: Military members get 10% every day.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores: Military service members and eligible family members receive 15% off their purchase every day! Free online enrollment is required.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement: To show appreciation for members of the military, Lowe’s offers active military personnel and veterans 10% off most purchases with military ID.
- Sherwin-Williams: Military members and veterans plus their spouses receive 15% off of paints, stains and painting supplies.
- Yankee Candle: Military members and veterans can receive 10% on every purchase and this can be combined with other discounts. Just present your military ID to receive this discount.
- WORX Tools: Active military and veterans can receive a one-time 10% discount code on Worx tools.
- AT&T: Qualified active-duty military, reserves, National Guard, veterans and spouses of active-duty and deceased service personnel can receive 25% off the monthly service charge on qualified plans.
- Verizon: Military families and veterans get Unlimited for $95/month for 2 lines.
- T-Mobile: Get 50% off regular Magenta plan rates for family lines.
- Musician’s Friend: Take 10% off an order of $199 or more with valid military ID.
Services & custom items
- Massage Envy: All active military personnel can now join Massage Envy at a savings. Just ask your franchise location for details.
- Rosetta Stone: Rosetta Stone offers an additional 10% discount to active and retired military personnel.
- USAA: USAA membership offers military members and veterans discounts on banking, insurance, investing and more.
- Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s: Military members, including National Guard and reserves, can receive 5% off select gear every day.
- YETI: Military members and veterans, first responders and government employees have the opportunity to purchase select YETI gear with special pricing.
Travel & fun
- Alamo Car Rental: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Allegiant Air: U.S. active duty or reserve duty and National Guard can receive up to two (2) pieces of checked baggage free and priority boarding at no charge, along with other benefits.
- Amtrak: Military personnel receive 10% off the lowest available fare and get ahead of the ticket line.
- Avis Car Rental: Save up to 25% on base rates at Avis.
- Blue Star Museums: Military members can enjoy free admission to over 2,000 museums as a part of this collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense and museums across America.
- Budget Car Rental: This rental car company is offering up to 25% off base rates when renting from a participating location. Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number X612500.
- Castle Resorts: Active duty and retired military members can receive special discounted rates.
- Disney Parks: The company offers both specially priced theme park tickets and rates at select Disney Resort Hotels
- Greyhound: Active or retired military service members and their families can receive 10% off full-priced tickets.
- Hertz Rental Cars: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Hyatt Hotels: Receive a special rate for your stay.
- JetBlue: Military members and veterans receive a 5% discount on base fares and a baggage fee waiver for two pieces of luggage.
- La Quinta Inns & Suites: Save 12% with your military discount.
- Legoland: Active duty military members can enjoy free admission at Legoland Florida. Veterans, non-active military and military families can enjoy deeply discounted tickets.
- National Car Rental: Discounts vary. See details here.
- Red Roof Inn: Active duty military members can save 10% on bookings, while veterans can save up to 20%.
- Sandals: Military members, firefighters, police and FEMA members can receive an additional 10% savings in addition to promotions.
- Super 8: Active and retired military members and their spouses can get 15% off at Super 8.
- Thrifty Car Rental: Thrifty Car Rental is proud to provide 5% discounts to Veterans Advantage members
- United Airlines: U.S. military veterans, active duty military, National Guard and Reserve members, and their families receive up to a 5% discount on flights.
- USGS: Free national park admission for active duty military members, veterans, dependents and Gold Star families.
- Waves of Honor: Free and reduced admission to Sea World, Busch Gardens and more.
- Tackle Village: Discounted fishing licenses and exemptions.
Warehouse club discounts
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: All military personnel get over 25% off their membership, plus a $10 coupon. However, you might save even more with this deal on a BJs membership!
- Costco: Join Costco as a new member and receive a $20 Costco Shop Card.
Want to stay up-to-date on all the best deals? Sign up for our newsletter below!