With graduation season in full swing, it’s time to start thinking about the perfect gift for the grad in your life. Cash is one of the most popular gifts, (and Clark’s favorite, we might add) — but if you’re looking for something a little more personal to commemorate the occasion, there are plenty of great budget-friendly ideas to choose from.
Best budget-friendly graduation gift deals
- Amazon gift cards: An Amazon gift card gives your grad the freedom to choose their own gift. You can choose between many different designs options or personalize the card with your very own photo!
- Bluetooth speaker: If your grad is into tech, a Bluetooth speaker can make a great graduation gift. Here’s a deal on a highly-rated Bluetooth speaker for just $10!
- Electric pressure cooker: Multi-functional electric pressure cookers are quickly becoming one of the most popular kitchen must-haves. They can cook just about anything you put your mind to and make a great gift for recent grads. Here’s a great deal on a 6-quart Farberware digital pressure cooker for just $59.
- Jump starter: While this may not be the most entertaining deal, a jump starter can really come in handy in an emergency. Walmart has a great deal on a 700-amp peak jump starter for $40 right now. It even comes with an air compressor for flat tires!
- Keurig coffee maker: Post grad life will be busy. Help your grad save some time with this Keurig K15 brewer on sale for $69 at Walmart. This coffee brewer makes 8-ounces of coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more in under two minutes! Plus, they’re great for small spaces like dorm rooms and apartments.
- Laptop: A new laptop is a gift your new grad is sure to love. Plus, there are plenty of great deals on laptops, especially Chromebooks, out there for under $200!
- Luggage: A small suitcase can come in handy for spring break trips and study abroad travels. Here’s a great deal on a Calpak hardshell carry-on for just $40.
- Portable chargers: Help your grad stay connected with a portable power bank! There is a range of deals on these portable chargers starting at just $3, like this Auto Drive power bank from Walmart.
Read more: 8 smart money moves for new graduates