Valentine’s Day certainly isn’t the cheapest holiday of the year. Inflated prices on flowers, chocolate and cards can put a hurting on your wallet, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t find thoughtful gifts without breaking the bank! Check out these 20 ideas that will each cost you less than $20.
RELATED: 14 ways to save on Valentine’s Day
20 thoughtful, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day gifts
1. Personalized heart crayons: $10.99
Conversation hearts may be synonymous with Valentine’s Day, but let’s be honest — they pretty much taste like chalk. Instead, give the kids in your life the gift of color and creativity with a personalized set of heart crayons. This set includes seven heart crayons and any first name, in assorted colors, wrapped in a box and ready to gift.
2. Cupid’s arrow earring studs: $6
Wear your heart on your sleeve and a token of love on your ears with this Cupid’s arrow earring studs. Outside of the holiday, arrows are a popular accessory item and can be worn all year long.
3. City map rocks glass: $14
Dream of reliving that honeymoon vacation or running off to a favorite getaway with the city map rocks glass. Choose from 226 locations!
4. Men’s plaid cashmere scarf: $6.99
Keep your man warm and cozy all winter with this cozy cashmere scarf. Available in 29 different plaid patterns and colors.
5. Ivy Lane Design ceramic heart candy dish: $11.21
Valentine’s Day candy comes and goes but this candy dish will stick around for years to come.
6. Lush bath bombs: $4.50 – $8.95
Whether it’s pre-sleep soother or an explosion of color and invigorating scents that you’re after, there is a bath bomb that’s right for you. Essential oils and fizz provide a luxurious soaking experience, leaving skin super soft.
7. Small portable faux leather travel jewelry box: $9.99
Keep jewelry organized and easily visible with this organizer travel case. Available in four colors.
8. Yoda one for me t-shirt: $18.95
Star Wars fans, rejoice! Available in men, women, and children’s sizes, in three different colors.
9. Travel stub diary: $12
Store memories of your past adventures together with this travel stub diary.
10. Be Mine – 25 paper projects to share the love: $15
Take Valentine’s Day to the next level with some DIY from the heart. These 25 paper-centric projects mean that there’s no shortage of inspiration.
11. Tinder coffee mug: $14
Ideal for the partner with a sense of humor or just a happy success story!
12. How to Stay Alive in the Woods: $11.52
A solid read for the outdoor-loving love of your life.
13. #Socialcandy: $13.99/lb
Speak to your teens in a love language that they understand. It’s the sweetest hashtag you’ll find!
14. Keepsake glass display box: $16
Store and show off your favorite trinkets and treasures.
15. Mini marquee light box: $14.95
Express your love in bright lights.
16. Keep Calm and Colour with Love coloring book: $7.95
Perfect for kids, big and small.
17. Valentine red hearts dish towel 2-set: $16.95
Perfect for when the heart of the home is found in the kitchen.
18. Valentine’s Day mailbox-making kits: $5
For a Valentine cards mailbox as unique and creative as the recipient.
19. Richly hydrating scented hand cream: $15
Gift the gift of hydration and soft skin without an overwhelming artificial scent. Comes in lavender, grapefruit or coriander fragrances.
20. 2-pack PIXNOR makeup brush cleaner finger gloves: $6.56
This heart-shaped cleaning glove can be used year-round to prolong the life of makeup brushes and keep faces happy. Available in two colors.