Amazon coupons save you an extra 25% on allergy medication
It’s that time of year for allergy sufferers — the sneezing, sniffling, headachy season of spring. Thankfully, if you’re prepared with a stash of allergy relief medication, you’ll be able to get through it without too much annoyance.
Amazon is offering a 25% off coupon for select allergy relief medications right now when ordering via Subscribe & Save. Note that with Subscribe & Save, if you don’t want the subscription to automatically renew, you’ll need to cancel it before the product is automatically shipped to you. You can cancel your subscribe and save order right after it ships.
These prices are after the Subscribe & Save coupon:
- 100-Count 25 mg GoodSense Allergy Relief Tablets: $2.76
- 365-Count 10 mg GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets: $6.65
- 30-Count 10 mg GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets: (bottle) $4.40
- 45-Count 10 mg GoodSense All Day Allergy Cetirizine HCl Tablets: $3.98
- 30-Count 10 mg GoodSense Allergy Relief Loratadine Tablets: $4.57
- 30-Count 180 mg GoodSense Aller-Ease Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tablets: $8.35
These allergy medications get 4.5 out of 5 star average reviews from customers. See all the coupons available below!
Best of the Week
The best deals at Target this week
The best deals of the Instant Savings Event at Sam’s Club
The best laptop deals available now
Fast food deals: Here are 20+ great fast food bargains & freebies
The best deals available at Lowe’s Home Improvement!
The best deals at Big Lots this week
The best of Aldi’s middle aisle this week!
The best deals at Ace Hardware this month
The top 10 deals of the week!