Save on face masks made in America!
There are several American clothing companies making face masks. Right now at Michael Stars, you can purchase the leopard face masks for $38. Each order will contain 2 masks in assorted colors. They are 100% cotton, they come in one size which will fit small to medium adults, and are machine washable.
Here are some other options for made in America face masks:
- Clothing company Ayla is making face masks in a variety of patterns for $15. Shipping adds $3.80.
- Origin is making several different styles of face masks from $11.95, but note that some styles are currently out of stock. However, you can sign up for alerts to be notified when these styles are available for purchase.
- Custom Ink has a larger quantity of masks available, 12 for $19.99, plus $5 shipping. This makes each mask $2.08!
- American jean company Radian is offering reusable face masks from $25 for a pack of 5, making each mask $5. Shipping adds $7.
- Kenneth Cole is offering “Wear in this Together” cotton masks made in the USA for $15 each. Ten percent of the proceeds go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
These options can change or expire at any time! See our full list of the best places to buy face masks here.