Amazon Warehouse: Prime members save an extra 25% on select items

Expired Deal
Expired Deal
Amazon Warehouse: Prime members save an extra 25% on select items
Get This Deal Read More
Image Credit: Dreamstime
ClarkDeals.com is adamant that we will only share deals that we think will truly save you money. To support our work, we do make money from some links to companies and deals on our site, which helps to pay our bills and support our Consumer Action Center. Learn more about our guarantee here.
Problem with a deal? Let us know.

If you’re looking to get a great deal, this is a great deal to take advantage of! Right now, Amazon is offering an extra 25% off select used and open box items for Prime members. This means extra discounts on already-reduced used merchandise! Deals include kitchen items, luggage, batteries, DVDs, games and more. The extra 25% off discount will be added in the cart at checkout.

To see if an item is eligible for the additional 25% off, look for the “Save 25% at checkout” verbiage underneath the price. Save even more by buying Renewed. Or, check out the Bargain Bin for last-chance items that are 50% off or more.

Note, these deals are available only available while supplies last. Two-day shipping is free for Prime members. This extra savings is valid for a limited time.