Costco is one of Clark’s favorite stores for the savings. After all, the big box membership retailer only marks up its products a maximum of 15%, but most items are much lower than that. Although you need a membership to shop at Costco, there are many different items that will single-handedly pay for your Costco membership.
However, it is easy for spending to get out of hand at Costco, as the bulk quantities add up quick. To avoid this, Clark says he rarely uses a shopping cart!
Another way to save it to take a look at the monthly deals. Here are a few of the very best deals as a part of Costco’s member-only savings this month. These deals are available August 9 through September 2 while supplies last. Note that these deals could sell out at any time! For more savings, check out the in-warehouse Hot Buys.
Member-only savings August 9 through September 2
- Save $70 on 4 Bridgestone tires + 1-cent installation
- Save $50 on the Acer 14″ 1080p Chromebook Bundle
- Save $90 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1″ tablet with bonus 32GB MicroSD card
- Save $10 on the Waterpik shower head in brushed nickel
- Save $8 on the Snapware 38-piece plastic food storage set
- Save $30 on the Ninja Intelli-Sense touchscreen blend & prep system
- Save $150 on the HP Pavilion x360 14″ 1080p touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop
- See all deals
Other great deals at Costco right now
- 2-pack Wemo smart plugs for $31.99 (Compare to one at Best Buy for $29.99)
- 14-pack Kirkland Signature triple blader razors for $19.99
- 3-pack Contigo Autospout 24oz Chug water bottle for $16.99
- 10-piece Ring alarm wireless security kit for $239.99
- iRobot Roomba 985 Wi-Fi robot vacuum for $499.99
- High Sierra underseat tote for $29.99
- Apple Watch Series 3 smartwatches from $264.99
- Reebok athletic shoes from $14.97
- See more clearance deals