Amazon is the online shopping destination for almost anything. (And, depending on the uniqueness of the item, you can find some pretty entertaining reviews on the most unusual finds.)
Though it’s true that so many people love shopping at Amazon, Clark cautions that Amazon is more about convenience than it is low price. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t find a great bargain at Amazon! Daily deals are one example, as Amazon is typically the lowest price on its daily deal selections. But, this isn’t always the case.
To save the most money at Amazon, you have to remember to comparison shop using a search technology like Google Shopping and use tools like CamelCamelCamel that help you know the price history of an item. In addition, FakeSpot.com is a website that checks for fake reviews on Amazon and Yelp. These shopping technologies can help you make an informed decision about a product sold at Amazon and can help you avoid overpaying.
Though the online superstore doesn’t have weekly circulars like many brick and mortar stores do, you’ll find trending items that are a good bargain. Here are a few we found that are the best price this week! (Note that due to dynamic pricing, prices could fluctuate or items could sell out at any time.)
RELATED: 15 secret ways to save Amazon
These items are currently the best price at Amazon
Other Amazon deals right now
- Trade in your Fire tablet and get an Amazon gift card + 25% off a new tablet
- Save $10 on a household purchase of $50 or more
- Save $3 on select mystery and thriller Kindle books
- Prime members: 1-year Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $49
- Prime members: Get an Audible subscription for $4.95 a month for three months
- Amazon offers deals under $10 with free shipping