Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Snag these mixers for under $100
The holiday season is all about family, friends, gatherings and lots and lots of baking. Those KitchenAid standing mixers can be pleasing to the eye, but, starting at $199 not so pleasing to the festive budget. There is enough to stress about this time of year and a standing mixer shouldn’t be one of them, so we’ve dug around to find some of the best options under $100. That’s one less thing on your list and a little more holiday money in your pocket!
Mixers under 3-quarts
- Target starts strong with its Dash Everyday 2.5 qt stand mixer, starting at only $29.99! What it lacks in size it saves in space and is ideal for small apartments and kitchens. This model has a sleek and sophisticated look and comes with a 3-quart stainless steel bowl, beaters, and dough hooks. For more color options, Sam’s Club is selling the same model, in various shades, for $29.98.
Mixers under 4-quarts
- If a capacity under 3-quarts just won’t cut it, Newegg is selling the 3.1-quart Brentwood 5-speed stand mixer for $32.49. Kohl’s and Best Buy come in just behind with the same item at $34.99, although colors vary by location. All mixers come with chrome beaters and stainless steel bowl.
- A little more substantial in physical size, Walmart has the Hamilton Beach 3.5-quart stand mixer for $69.96. The model comes with a stainless steel mixing bowl, dough hook, whisk and flat beater.
Mixers under 5-quarts
- Growing closer in capacity to the standard KitchenAid model, Target is offering its Sunbeam 4-quart stand mixer starting at $59.99. This model includes a stainless steel bowl and standard beaters, with 12-speed settings and a 350-watt motor.
- For more volume and color variety, Walmart has the Faberware 4.7-quart stand mixer for $99, available in 5 different colors. This model has a stainless steel bowl, flat beater, whisk, and dough hook included.
- Aldi comes in with the big win with the Ambiano 4.6-quart stand mixer for $24.99, beginning November 15. With stainless steel bowl, 2 whisks, beaters, dough hooks, and a dough scraping knife, this offer comes in as the best deal yet.
Hand/standing mixer combos
- In the spirit of space saving, two appliances in one can be a huge help, and the hand and stand mixers don’t disappoint. Walmart is selling the 4-quart Hamilton Beach classic hand and stand mixer for $29.88. This model includes stainless steel bowl, beaters, whisk, and dough hooks. For a glass bowl accompaniment, Amazon selling Hamilton Beach 4-quart power deluxe hand/stand mixer for $34.35. Best Buy selling the same mixer for $36.99.
- Amazon has the Sunbeam 3-quart 5-speed hand/stand mixer for $36.35 and includes stainless steel bowl, chrome beaters and dough hooks.
Always price compare to make sure you are getting the best deal.
RELATED: The best Black Friday deals so far