Today at Woot, you can purchase a Casio men’s GW-9400-1CR stainless steel solar watch for $187.99. Compare this deal to Amazon for $230.50 and save $42.51!
The Casio GW-9400-1CR stainless steel solar watch is a tough and rugged timepiece that has been designed and engineered to stand up to the most grueling conditions. This model has a shock-resistant triple sensor that keeps altitude, barometric pressure, temperature and direction readings at your fingertips. Get sunrise/sunset data, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, G-Shock toughness and durability and much more! Check out additional details below.
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant Case & buttons
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
- Memory capacity: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Solar-powered digital watch in stainless steel with multiple displays, red contrasts and textured pusher
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise/sunset date, time stap, mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, 5 daily alarms, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar and buckle closer
Shipping at Woot is free within the contiguous 48 states for Amazon Prime members, or $6 without membership. This deal ends on June 22. Act now while supplies last!