Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save big on men’s watches!
Amazon has some amazing watches on sale just in time for Father’s Day. Right now, you can grab your dad the perfect watch from brands like Armitron, Guess and Timex starting at $14.99.
Currently, customers purchase the Armitron men’s 20/5221NVSV date calendar dial silver-tone expansion band watch for $19.99. Amazon normally sells this watch for $41.24, which is a total savings of $21.15. This waterproof timepiece features a mineral crystal lens, a silver-tone expansion band, Japanese-quartz movement and a 44mm case diameter.
More men’s watch deals:
- Armitron Sport men’s 40/8284TEL teal accented digital chronograph Aqua/black resin strap watch for $14.99 (Save $15, beats Sears’ price)
- Nautica men’s N16695G NCT 17 brushed stainless steel watch with a brown band for $62.95 (Save $102.05, beats Bed Bath & Beyond’s price)
- Timex men’s TW4B11300 expedition scout 43 brown/black leather strap watch for $32.99 (Save $31.01, best price found)
- Guess men’s stainless steel casual silicone watch, color silver-tone/navy blue for $66.50 (Save $48.50, beats Newegg’s price)
- Citizen men’s eco-drive titanium chronograph watch with perpetual calendar and date for $144.99 (Save $280.01)
Amazon offers free shipping on all orders of $25 or more, or get free two-day shipping for Amazon Prime members. Note that these items may sell out or the price may change at any time. Remember to comparison shop to ensure you’re getting the best price!