These standing desks can improve your health!
Clark talked recently on the radio show about how beneficial it is for your health to maintain an active lifestyle, and to sit as little as possible. The Mayo Clinic, among other health websites and studies cite the risks of sitting for extended periods of time, day after day. Clark also mentioned that he rarely sits — in fact he stands the entire time during the radio show!
So what’s the solution? Standing desks!
If you want to make the switch to a standing desk, one of the cheapest ways to do it is to buy a standing desk converter or riser that sits on top of a traditional desk. Below are a few great deals on standing desks at Amazon right now, but another great deal on a standing desk comes from Costco on a motorized Tresanti sit to stand desk, available a couple times a year.
These 7 standing desks converters have good reviews, and they’re all less than $200:
- Spark by Ergodriven | The Perfect “Start Standing Now” Standing Desk for $25
- Executive Office Solutions portable adjustable aluminum laptop desk for $39.99
- SDADI carpet wheel mobile stand up desk for $67.99
- Standing Desktop Converter with monitor shelf for $84
- Halter ED-600 pre-assembled height adjustable desk sit/stand elevating desktop for $169.99 (Several members of team Clark have this desk)
- TaoTronics height adjustable standing desk for $169.99
- Eureka ergonomic 40″ height adjustable mobile stand up desk for $189
And if you don’t want to spend anything for your standing desk, you absolutely don’t have to! Check out the standing desk Lori, the director of the Consumer Action Center, made out of items she found for $0. Note that these deals could sell out or change price at any time.
RELATED: Meet Oristand, the $25 standing desk