Sorry! This deal is now expired. Sign up below to stay up-to-date on more great deals!
If you have been wanting to upgrade your smartphone, then wait no longer! Black Friday is promising some competitive deals to entice shoppers, including discounts on the newest models, and other added perks. As always, make sure to read the service details and price compare to make sure that you are getting the best deal for your needs and situation. Here are some of the best deals that we have found.
Best phone plan deals for Black Friday
- Boost Mobile is offering up to $300 off select phones and doesn’t tie you to contract plans like some other carriers. Choose among several Apple, Samsung, LG, ZTE and Moto options.
- Cricket is offering some incredible deals on phones just by making the carrier switch. Now through November 26, get a discounted ZTE Blade X for $49.99 or a Blade X Max for $99.99 with free next business day shipping. Also available is the LG Stylo 3 for $29.99 or a free LT Fortune or ZTE Overture 3 with number transfer.
- Pay only $0.01 for a 4G LTE sim card and get one month of free unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data! Downgrade to the Basic Free plan within 30 days and continuous free service.
- Switch to Metro PCS’s Unlimited LTE data plan to receive one free year of Amazon Prime and a free Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Right now, switch to Sprint and get the Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8, S8+ or S8 Active for 50% off your monthly Sprint Flex payments! Even better, switch to Sprint’s BEST Unlimited plan between now and December 8 and get unlimited access to Hulu.
Straight Talk Wireless
- Walmart is offering big deals on Straight Talk eligible phones for Black Friday, including the iPhone 6 for $129, Samsung Galaxy S7 for $299, Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro for $49, or the LG Rebel 2 for $14.99. Phones and plans are sold separately. Pricing is valid November 23-24 both in-stores and online.
- T-Mobile has a number of BOGO smartphones up its sleeve this year. Available phones include the Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active, Galaxy Note, and the LG V30, V30+ and G6. Note that you will have to pay for the second phone in the BOGO deal upfront and will be reimbursed by T-Mobile with a prepaid MasterCard. Payment plans last 24 months and the remaining balance will be due in full if you cancel service before the phones have been paid off.
- Verizon deals don’t go live until Thanksgiving day online, and Black Friday in stores, but the company plans to offer the Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note8 and Moto Z2 Force for up to 50% off when you sign up for Verizon unlimited, with no trade-in required. The discount will be deducted from monthly bills over a 24 month period.
- Switch to Virgin Mobile with your own phone in tow, or purchase any iPhone, and get your first 6 months for $1 per month with the Inner Circle plan. That’s 6 bucks for 6 months of coverage!
- Now through December 14, purchase an eligible Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note8 or S7 from XFINITY Mobile and receive a $200 Visa prepaid card. Offer requires activation of a new XFINITY Mobile line and a post-pay subscription to a residential XFINITY Internet service. Limit of 5 prepaid cards per account or customer.
How to avoid overspending during the holidays
Best of the Week
The best Cyber Week deals on mattresses right now
The best deals at Five Below right now
The best deals of Sam’s Club’s Cyber Savings Event
Lidl weekly ad: The best of Lidl this week!
The best finds at Dollar Tree right now
The best holiday deals at Best Buy happening now
The best deals at Target this week
The best Cyber Week deals at Walmart
The best Cyber deals at Amazon right now