Save up to $1,920 with this deal!
It’s back! Sprint wants your business so much that the wireless provider is willing to offer you a FREE year of service just for switching. This is for service from one to four lines — and you’ll save from $900 to $1,920 by switching to Sprint compared to Verizon’s Go Unlimited plan. You can also bring your own eligible device!
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited data, talk and text for one full year
- HD streaming:
- Video at speeds up to 1080p
- Music at up to 1.5mbps
- Gaming streams at up to 8mbps
- Unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else. Data deprioritization applies during congestion.
- 10GB of high-speed data per line to use toward mobile hotspot, VPN and Peer-2-Peer usage. Once your 10GB is used up:
- Continue at up to 2G speeds (32 Kbps) on our network for no additional cost, or
- Purchase more on-network high-speed data for $15/1GB to tide you over for the rest of your bill cycle
To get this deal, you’ll need a Sprint-enabled device, a Sprint SIM card ($2.99 each plus $10 shipping & handling), eBill and Sprint AutoPay, which gives you a $5 per month per line discount, applied within two invoices.
Note that though the service is free, a standard $2.50 admin fee, $.40 regulatory fee and other taxes and fees apply. The $30 activation fee is waived as part of this promotion, but it will appear on your first bill and then a credit will appear within 2 bills. This deal will run through July 31, 2019, but after that, Sprint’s regular pricing applies. This deal is available online or by phone at 866-782-8777.