This smartphone has competitive features at a great price!
As you might have heard us say before, Clark is a big fan of Moto G smartphones, due to the fact that they work on every major network, allowing you to switch providers at will.
Clark has been testing out the latest version of the Moto G, the Moto G6, saying it’s “the best cheap phone ever made,” and he also calls it “a tremendous breakthrough.” Additionally, he notes the great battery life and decent camera. Clark normally uses a Samsung smartphone but he says he didn’t miss it with his Moto G6!
Most retailers including Motorola are offering the 32GB Moto G6 for $249.99, but you can get it for $219.99 if you’re an Amazon Prime member, or you can save $70 on one at Best Buy if you want Verizon’s coverage. However, you might just save more by owning the phone free and clear with the dozens of cheaper options for cell phone service out there.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Compatible with all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- 4G LTE speed
- 5.7″ Full HD+ Display
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 32GB internal memory plus microSD slot
- Listen to music and news with the included FM radio app
- Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
- Access to Google Play