See five beautiful Spanish cities with this deal!
Enjoy a leisurely 12-night getaway to Spain with a bundled package deal from London-based Fleetway. Per person rates for last-minute trips, and trips through mid-March are priced from $999 from Newark. Here’s all that’s included (based on two traveling/staying together) in the Magic of Spain package:
- Round-trip airfare
- Internal round-trip flights between Barcelona and Malaga
- Manual car rental for 9 days*
- Daily breakfast
- 2 nights Barcelona, Hotel ACTA Voraport
- 1 night Granada, Hotel Granada Palace in a Junior Suite
- 2 nights Seville, Hotel Abades Benacazon
- 2 nights Gibraltar, Sunborn Gibraltar in a Superyacht King Room
- 3 nights Costa del Sol, Gran Hotel Benahavis
- 1 more night in Barcelona, Hotel ACTA Voraport
*American Express not accepted for rental car
Enjoy your first two nights in Barcelona before flying to Malaga where you’ll pick-up your rental car. Then head to Granada for a night and offer to Seville for a two-night stay. You’ll have views of the Rock of Gibraltar from your 5-star stay on a yacht! Then it’s on to the coast for three nights before flying from Malaga back to Barcelona for one more night on the town.
This Magic of Spain package can be customized to include additional tours in each city, or extra nights in Barcelona from $40 per person, per night. Have a look at Fleetway’s trip tips and extras.
Although details of this exclusive holiday can be viewed online, it is only available to book over the phone. Call the UK-based travel experts at Fleetway at 888-996-2125. You can also request a call back to your number here. Online chat is also available during Fleetway hours (currently Greenwich Mean Time is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Time). This deal could change at any time!
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.