Enjoy this Costa Rica bundle from $67 per night!
(Editor’s note: The travel industry is currently under great stress, and the money you pay now may be lost if companies go out of business. See more here.)
A 7-day/6-night air-land-car rental deal to Costa Rica from Travel by Jen is priced from just $399 per person, or about $600 less than similar packages.
The offer includes travel dates over five months. So lock in the savings now! If you need to change your booking, you can do so without fees. Or receive a credit for a future trip with Travel by Jen.
This $399 per person trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare to San Jose from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami
- 6 nights’ accommodations: 3 nights in La Fortuna, close to the Arenal Volcano; and 3 nights in Playa Hermosa, a famous surfing beach near Jaco
- Standard economy-size automatic car for the duration (transfers available for an added cost if preferred)
- Daily breakfast
- Depart July-December
- Add $159 per person for January-March 2021 departures
- Add $19-$129 per person for departures from Atlanta; Austin; Boston; Buffalo; Charlotte; Chicago; Cleveland; Dallas; Indianapolis; Littleton; Los Angeles;
- Nashville; New York; Oklahoma City; Orlando; Richmond; San Francisco; and Washington dc.
You can add other trip options from $99 more:
- Upgraded hotels are available with added value like hot spring access
- Guided hikes & entrance to a butterfly farm
- Sloth experience
- Volcano hiking excursion
- Tubing or canopy tour
- Tack on 3 nights of “glamping” in the rainforest with meals ($159 more)
Book by May 8 and start the reservation process at Travelzoo.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.