Right now from Globus via Travelzoo, you can book a 6-night Italy culinary tour from $1,919 per person.
We found that entry level price point available out of Rome on May 19, 2024. Additional departure dates are available at a variety of price points.
- Your choice: Tour the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel; Trastevere & Jewish Ghetto walking tour; Walking tour of Rome with a focus on the masterful paintings of the 16th-century artist Caravaggio
- Your choice: Follow in the steps of Saint Francis; Spoleto walking tour with olive oil tasting and a glass of wine; learn the art of truffle hunting with local farmers in the hills of Umbria
- Pienza guided sightseeing in the Italian pearl of the Renaissance
- Florence guided sightseeing with views of the Baptistry’s heavy bronze “Gates of Paradise” and Signoria Square
- Your choice: Wine tour of the Chianti Hills with a visit to the ancient city of San Gimignano; fragrance and fashion tour in Florence; small group bike tour of small-group bike tour of historic city center and Oltrarno
You’ll also get 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners. However, note that airfare into Rome or out of Florence is not included in this deal. You can search for the best fare deals through Google Flights.
But act fast: This deal could end at any time and you must book by November 30 to take advantage of this discounted pricing! Here’s what to consider when picking a tour company.
Note that by clicking the link, you are visiting a 3rd party website. Clark Deals is not a retailer and does not fulfill any orders or bookings. See more on our FAQ page here.