Save hundreds on a trip to Italy with this bundle deal!
Enjoy three amazing cities in Italy with a hat trick deal from Tripmasters!
The perfect introduction to Italy takes you to Rome, Florence, and Venice with train rides to take in the countryside (bring aboard a picnic with wine!).
This 7-night sample itinerary includes round-trip airfare, 3 nights in Rome; 2 nights in Florence; 2 nights in Venice; hotel taxes (breakfast when offered) and one-way rail from Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice. Considering round-trip winter season airfare from ATL to Italy averages $525, this is a great value offer.
Here are the 7-night package sample rates and dates from many U.S. departure cities:
- $726 New York City, December 10
- $768 Washington DC, December 11
- $782 Atlanta, December 10
- $786 Buffalo, December 10
- $788 Tampa, December 10
- $786 Chicago, December 11
- $803 Austin, December 10
- $788 Columbus OH, December 10
- $815 Milwaukee, December 10
- $798 Miami, December 10
- $821 Seattle, December 10
- $803 Hartford, December 5
- $797 Charlotte, December 10
- $818 Portland OR, December 5
This suggested Tripmasters is completely flexible to add additional nights.
Is winter a good time to visit Italy? October to April is an ideal time to visit! Although you’ll need a warm coat, the weather this time of year hardly ever dips below freezing. Another plus: You’ll experience these cities without throngs of tourists and sweltering heat.
Prices could change at any time! See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.