Visit Brazil & Argentina for the cost of airfare alone!
Samba and tango your way through South America with an air and land package deal from Tripmasters!
This classic (and suggested) itinerary will take you from famous Rio de Janeiro for a visit to the newly declared Wonder of the World ‘Christ the Redeemer’ to Iguassu Falls and its breathtaking natural spectacle, and ending your trip in Buenos Aires to stroll in the streets of the Paris of South America.
Here’s what this 8-night itinerary includes:
- Flight into Rio de Janeiro and out of Buenos Aires
- 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro (Hotel Merlin Copacabana – 4 Stars)
- Flight from Rio de Janeiro to Foz do Iguassu
- 2 nights in Foz do Iguassu/Iguassu Falls (Hotel Viale Cataratas Hotel – 4 Stars)
- Private car transfer from Foz do Iguassu, Brazil to Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- Flight from Puerto Iguazu to Buenos Aires
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires (Hotel Savoy – 4 Stars)
- Daily breakfast (at most hotels)
- All air and hotel taxes
Sample rates from Atlanta are $1,562, based on a September 2 departure. This vacation rate is particularly affordable considering that airfare alone from Atlanta (and most other U.S. departure airports) averages $1,500!
Other per person rate samples (based on departure date shown):
- Austin: $1,696, August 29
- Boston: $1,665, June 6
- Dallas-Ft. Worth: $1,606, September 1
- Houston: $1,583, August 31
- Los Angeles: $1,352, August 17
- All NYC Airports: $1,329, August 23
This is a flexible package with daily departures from all U.S. cities. Choose your length of stay and add/pick your tours in each city.
Book your South American adventure at Tripmasters. See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel. This deal could expire or change price at any time!