Save 42% on this South Africa/Dubai bundle deal!
Pacific Holidays offers a Bucket List travel experience with a 9-day/7-night adventure to both South Africa for a safari with a side trip to Dubai. Nearly everything is included in this best of three worlds package: the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg, the exotic and lavish appeal of Dubai, plus the adventure of an actual game preserve.
This package, priced from $1,999 per person (a 42% savings) includes:
- Round-trip air on top-rated Emirates to Johannesburg w/Dubai stopover from 11 US gateway cities*
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops
- 2 nights stay in Johannesburg at a 4-star hotel
- 2 nights stay at Dinokeng Private Game Reserve: Mongena Private Game Lodge
- 3 nights stay in Dubai at a 4-star hotel
- Safari activities in Dinokeng Private Game Reserve with services of English-speaking driver-guide
- All park fees and government taxes
- Half-day sightseeing Dubai tour with an English-speaking guide and entrance fees
- Breakfast daily in Johannesburg and Dubai
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily at Mongena Private Game Lodge
- Airline fuel surcharges, government taxes and fees
- All taxes and service charges
*Departure cities: Boston, Washington DC, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles (add-on fares from other cities available),
Trips are valid for travel from June 26 to November 30, and from January 15 to April 30, 2020. Book by May 31 at Pacific Holidays.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel. This deal could expire at any time!
Best of the Week
The best deals at Amazon right now
Here are the best Walmart deals happening now!
The top 10 deals of the week!
The best deals on laptops
The best deals on TVs available now
90+ great clothing sales happening right now!
The best fall deals on mattresses right now
The best bargains at Costco this month
The best clearance patio furniture deals right now