Enjoy an amazing trip to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland!
Travelzoo has dug up a deal at Gate 1 that explores the classic Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. The 10-day Discover Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania & Poland package is priced from $1,699 (based on two traveling/staying together) for April through October 2020 departures from New York City. This package saves $530 per person when booked on or before November 1. Additional departure cities are also discounted.
Package highlights include:
- Round-trip airfare from NYC to Tallinn, Estonia and out of Warsaw, Poland to NYC
- 2 nights in each state’s capital city of Tallinn, Riga (Latvia), Vilnius (Lithuania) and
- Warsaw in 4- and 5-star hotels
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees and service charges
- All transfers
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Entrance fees and sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout and local guides in all cities (with wireless earphones)
This moderately active tour is a perfect balance of touring and time at leisure. The road trip covers a lot of ground most days – with the longest day on the road is from Vilnius to Warsaw (about six hours without stops). Expect up to three to four hours walking every touring day, where you could encounter some uneven surfaces, cobbled streets, stairs, and steep slopes.
The $1,699 dates will initially appear as $2,229. Use code TZCLBT530 when prompted to land the lower rate. Need help applying the code? Travelzoo has a how-to video.
Check out Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.
Best of the Week
Here are the best Walmart deals happening now!
Costco’s 12 Days of Deals: The best bargains today!
The best deals at Amazon right now
The top 10 deals of the week!
The best deals on laptops
The best deals on TVs available now
90+ great clothing sales happening right now!
The best fall deals on mattresses right now
The best bargains at Costco this month