Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Enjoy Christmas abroad at a big discount!
Spend nine nights flitting from one spectacular city to another during this adventure to Budapest, Vienna and Prague — and just in time to experience the beauty of the Christmas markets.
A 9-night Citrus Holidays independent trip includes:
- Round-trip flights from New York City (other gateways include Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles)
- One-way private transfer from the airport to your hotel in Budapest
- 3-nights at the 4-star Atrium Fashion Hotel in Budapest
- A transfer from Budapest to Vienna
- 3-nights at 3-star Hotel Caroline in Vienna
- A transfer from Vienna to Prague
- 3-nights at the 4-star Red & Blue Design Hotel in Prague
- Daily breakfast
- And, one-way private transfer from your hotel to the Prague airport
Per person rates (based on two traveling together) are $999 on November 18, 19 departures; $1,099 November 13, 14 and $1,199 departing November 21, 27, 28. Similar per person rates are offered from Chicago. The max per person rates from each of these departure airports for peak departure dates through December 31 are $1,299 to $1,399.
Some Christmas markets open sooner than you’d think in Europe. For instance, the Christmas Fair and Winter Festival at Vörösmarty Square in Budapest is slated to open November 8 and through January 1. The Prague Christmas markets are open daily at the Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square from November 30. Starting November 16, Vienna’s prettiest squares transform into magical Christmas markets.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.
Get money-saving deals in your inbox every day!