Start planning your getaway and enjoy these extra perks:
- Free room upgrade
- No single supplement
- Flexible cancellations
Shown here are the sale rates, per adult, per night:
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, from $141
- Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic, from $173
- Cancun, from $145
- Sandpiper Bay, Florida, from $134
- Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, from $179 (all guests must be at least 18 years of age)
- Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique, from $147
- Caravelle, Guadeloupe, from $173
- Ixtapa, Mexico, from $117
What’s included in your stay:
- Wide variety of restaurants and bars
- Children Clubs for ages 4-17
- Unlimited water and land sports (trapeze, sailing, windsurfing, tennis and more)
- All tips and taxes
- Day and night entertainment
Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child and airfare are additional.
One thing that stands out are the new and tighter cancellation policies (which are a bit convoluted).
- 25% cancel fee if cancellation notice is between 60 and 31 days; 50% if cancellation notice is between 30 and 15 days.
- 100% cancel fee for stays prior to December 16, 2021, with 14 days or less notice.
- Exception: 100% cancel fee applies on 2022 holiday weeks (spring break 2022) if cancellation notice is 91 or fewer days prior to departure.
We would advise that you get perfectly clear about these cancel policies — and make your Club Med booking with a travel agent. Your travel agent will keep tabs on COVID-19 regulations and verify specific entry requirements as outlined by the local authorities and governments.
As of this writing, Club Med Punta Cana, Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda and Club Med Cancun will follow the European Union’s reopening guidelines, as well as recommendations from the CDC, by requiring all travelers aged 11 or older to show proof of complete vaccination upon arrival or a negative PCR or Antigen test, taken within 72 hours prior to arrival. Should guests be unable to meet these requirements, a rapid Antigen test will be administered on-site upon arrival at no additional cost.
Club Med provides COVID-19 Medical Assistance Coverage. Get the details at Safe Together (bottom of the page).
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for travel insurance. (Editor’s note: The travel industry is currently under great stress, and the money you pay now may be lost if companies go out of business. See more here.)