Club Med is ready to welcome you back for your next all-inclusive getaway with a hot flash sale! This limited-time offer is available to book through May 4 for travel to select resorts in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean through November 5 (blackout dates apply).
Club Med’s spacious all-inclusive resorts, surrounded by nature, are spread across an average of 50 acres, operating at limited capacity. The resorts offer a safe environment to relax and unwind with airy outdoor areas, al fresco restaurants and bars, sprawling beaches, and endless outdoor activities that allow you to disconnect and enjoy quality family time, all in paradise.
Save up to 45% on 2021 escapes, plus the following extra perks:
- Free room upgrade Up to $400 air credit
- No single supplement
- Kids under age 4 stay free, and kids 4-15 stay for up to 50% off
Here’s a sampling of the per adult, per night rates:
- Sandpiper Bay, Florida from $118 (reg. $238)
- Cancun Yucatan* from $129 (reg. $259)
- Turkoise, Turks and Caicos Islands from $132 (reg. $267); all guests must be at least 18 years of age
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from $125 (reg. $251)
- Michès Playa Esmeralda*, Dominican Republic from $161 (reg. $325)
- Caravelle, Guadeloupe from $167 (reg. $4320)
- Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique from $136 (reg. $273); all guests must be at least 18 years of age; reopens March 27
*Members of Club Med’s Exclusive Collection
Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child and airfare is additional. Club Med provides all guests traveling before December 31, 2022 with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
See more about resort hygiene and safety measures here. This sale ends on May 4.