Club Med’s latest Winter & Spring 2022 sale offers a 45% discount at all-inclusive family and beach resorts, boasting spacious outdoor areas, in Mexico, Florida, the Caribbean and the soon-to-open Québec Charlevoix for skiing and snowboarding! This limited-time offer is available to book through January 10 for travel through July 1, 2022.
Start planning your getaway and enjoy these extra perks:
- Free room upgrade
- No single supplement
- Flexible cancellations
Club Med rates are hard to beat if you travel with the family with up to 50% off stays for kids under 16 and free stays for kids under 4.
Shown here are the sale rates, per adult, per night:
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, from $153
- Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic, from $199
- Cancun, from $157
- Sandpiper Bay, Florida, from $160
- Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, from $178 (all guests must be at least 18 years of age)
- Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique, from $153
- Ixtapa, Mexico, from $128
- New! Québec Charlevoix from $160
What’s included in your stay:
- Wide variety of restaurants and bars
- Children Clubs for ages 4-17
- Unlimited water and land sports (trapeze, sailing, windsurfing, tennis and more)
- All tips and taxes
- Day and night entertainment
- Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child and airfare are additional.
One thing that stands out are new and tighter cancellation policies (which are a bit convoluted).
- Up to 15 days prior to departure for stays on or prior to June 30 (100% charge if 14 or less);
- Spring Break 2022 (February 18-February 25) — 25% charge if cancellation between 60 and 31 days, 50% charge if cancellation between 30 and 15 days, and 100% if 14 days or less
We would advise that you get perfectly clear about these cancel policies — and make your Club Med booking with a travel agent. Your travel agent will keep tabs on COVID-19 regulations and verify specific entry requirements as outlined by the local authorities and governments.
Club Med provides COVID-19 Medical Assistance Coverage (if you book in the U.S.) for travel through December 21, 2022. Get the details at Safe Together here.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for travel insurance. (Editor’s note: The travel industry is currently under great stress, and the money you pay now may be lost if companies go out of business. See more here.)