Club Med’s latest Spring & Summer 2022 sale offers a 45% discount at all-inclusive family and beach resorts, boasting spacious outdoor areas, in Mexico, Florida, and the Caribbean! This limited-time offer is available to book through February 23 for travel on select dates through August 27 (sale blackout dates on February 19-26 stays).
Start planning your getaway and enjoy these extra perks:
- Free room upgrade
- No single supplement
- Flexible cancellations*
Club Med rates are hard to beat if you travel with the family with up to 50% off stays for kids under 16 and free stays for kids under 4.
Shown here are the sale rates, per adult, per night:
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, from $161
- Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic, from $199
- Cancun, from $165
- Sandpiper Bay, Florida, from $166
- Turkoise, Turks & Caicos, from $178 (all guests must be at least 18 years of age)
- Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique, from $153
- Ixtapa, Mexico, from $128
What’s included in your stay:
- Wide variety of restaurants and bars
- Children Clubs for ages 4-17
- Unlimited water and land sports (trapeze, sailing, windsurfing, tennis, and more)
- All tips and taxes
- Day and night entertainment
- Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child and airfare are additional
Club Med’s spacious all-inclusive resorts are surrounded by nature across an average of 50 acres with accommodations no higher than the palm trees. Relax and unwind at al fresco restaurants and bars, sprawling beaches, and endless outdoor activities to enjoy quality family time, all in paradise.
*One thing that stands out are new and tighter cancellation policies (which are a bit convoluted).
- Up to 15 days prior to departure for stays on or prior to June 30 (100% charge if 14 or less);
- For stays starting July 1, a 25% charge applies if cancellation is between 60 & 31 days; 50% charge if cancellation between 30 & 15 days and no refunds given with cancellations 14 days or less
We would advise that you get perfectly clear about these cancel policies — and make your Club Med booking with a travel agent. Your travel agent will keep tabs on COVID-19 regulations and verify specific entry requirements as outlined by the local authorities and governments.
Club Med provides COVID-19 Medical Assistance Coverage (if you book in the U.S.) for travel through December 21, 2022. Get the details at Safe Together here.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for travel insurance. (Editor’s note: The travel industry is currently under great stress, and the money you pay now may be lost if companies go out of business. See more here.)