Get the best price on a Carnival Caribbean cruise!
Land big discounts on cruises with Carnival Cruise Line’s Labor Day Early Saver sale. The sale perks include reduced deposits and free price protection on sailings from October and beyond. But hurry, this sale ends August 31.
Here are some of the best values:
- 4-day Western Caribbean cruises from Miami on the Carnival Victory start at $179 per person. Ports of call include Key West and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Sail to the Bahamas from Miami on a 2-day cruise stopping in Nassau for rates starting as low as $187.
- Per person rates start from $199 on a 3-day Bahamas cruise from Miami aboard Carnival Victory, sailing the day after Thanksgiving, November 29.
- A 5-day Eastern Caribbean sailing from Miami starts at $239 per person and calls in Amber Cove and Grand Turk, and a 5-day Western Caribbean sailing from New Orleans onboard the Carnival Valor also starts at $239. The cruise calls in Cozumel and the Yucatan (Progreso).
- Enjoy 5-day sailing to the Bahamas, calling in Half Moon Cay, Nassau and Freeport, from $249 per person.
- Sail from Long Beach, California to Ensenada, Mexico on a 3-day voyage in January at per-person rates from $179.
Carnival sails from a number of ports including Ft. Lauderdale, Charleston, San Diego, Galveston, and Port Canaveral and Jacksonville. This link displays calendars showing prices for most days of the week.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, including info about buying trip insurance for cruises.
Best of the Week
Here are the best Walmart deals happening now!
The best deals at Amazon right now
The top 10 deals of the week!
The best deals on laptops
The best deals on TVs available now
90+ great clothing sales happening right now!
The best fall deals on mattresses right now
The best bargains at Costco this month
The best clearance patio furniture deals right now