Oceania Cruises offer travelers simply MORE than ever before, with free round-trip airfare, free airport transfers, a free shore excursion credit and a free beverage package for all guests, for all new reservations for sailings departing October 1 or later. This leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line offers an array of 100 sailings in the Caribbean and Tahiti in 2024 and 2025, charting lesser-known coastlines, to boutique ports and off-the-beaten-track islands.
The brand’s new simply MORE value promise means travelers receive the greatest value in luxury cruising:
- Hassle-free arrival and departure with free round-trip airfare
- Free airport transfers
- Shore excursion credit of up to $1,600 per stateroom to be spent on tours of your choice
- Comprehensive beverage package available during lunch and dinner at onboard restaurants
Here are some of the Caribbean voyage highlights:
- Golden Sands & Sunsets: 10 days roundtrip from Miami aboard Vista, visiting St John’s, Castries, Bridgetown, Gustavia, San Juan and Puerto Plata. Departs February 18, 2024.
- Caribbean Splendor: 12 days roundtrip from Miami aboard Sirena, visiting San Juan, Codrington, Portsmouth, Bridgetown, Castries, Basseterre and Jost Van Dyke. Departs February 4, 2024. From $3,299 per guest.
- Reefs & Rhythms: 10 days from Miami to Cartagena aboard Sirena, visiting Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Santo Tomas, Roatan, Puerto Limon, Gatun Lake, Colón and overnighting in Cartagena. Travelers have the option to combine this voyage with the Island Tapestry sailing to create an immersive 20-day circle of the Caribbean. Departs March 7, 2024.
- Island Tapestry: 10 days from Cartagena to Miami aboard Sirena, visiting Santa Marta, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Castries, Codrington, San Juan and Great Stirrup Cay. Option to combine this voyage with the Reefs & Rhythms sailing to create an immersive 20-day circle of the Caribbean. Departs March 17, 2024.
- Beyond the Panama Canal: 16 days from Miami to Los Angeles aboard Nautica, daylight transit of the Panama Canal and visiting Great Stirrup Cay, Cartagena, Puntarenas, Corinto, Puerto Quetzal, Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Departs December 23, 2024. From $3,999 per guest.
- Radiant New Year: 12 days roundtrip from Miami aboard Vista, visiting Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Roatan, Puerto Limon, Colón, Cartagena and Port Royal. Departs December 27, 2024. From $4,399 per guest.
Tahiti voyage highlights:
- Tahitian Legends: 10 days roundtrip from Papeete (Tahiti) aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete and Bora Bora and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa and Raiatea. Departs January 20, 2024. From $3,099 per guest.
- Lands of Captain Cook: 31 days from Papeete to Sydney aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete, Bora Bora and Sydney and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa, Raiatea, Papeete, Bora Bora, Pago Pago, Apia, Suva, Bay of Islands, Auckland, Rotorua, Gisborne, Wellington, Burnie and Eden. Departs February 19, 2024.
- Tahitian & Hawaiian Hues: 18 days from Los Angeles to Papeete aboard Nautica, overnighting in Bora Bora and Papeete and visiting Lahaina, Honolulu, Hilo, Raiatea and Moorea. Departs January 8, 2025.
- Tahitian Legends: 10 days roundtrip from Papeete (Tahiti) aboard Nautica, overnighting in Papeete and Bora Bora and visiting Moorea, Fakarava, Nuku Hiva, Rangiroa and Raiatea. Departs February 15, 2025.
- Oceania Cruises’ new ship, Vista, with capacity for 1,200 guests, offers 11 dining options, eight bars, lounges and entertainment venues, and spa. Most standard staterooms are more than 290 square feet.
- Marina, with capacity for 1,250 guests, features six open-seating gourmet restaurants (no surcharge) and options for private dining. The ship also features a state-of-the-art Culinary Center, Artist Loft for budding creatives and spa.
- Sirena and Nautica, with capacity for 670 guests, allow access to lesser-known ports of call, alongside iconic cities. Relax in the library, the spa or in one of the various bars and lounges on board, take in a show or spend the evening in the casino.
The Oceania experience is a world away from the Carnival party sailings. These luxury cruises see an average age of 60’s+. Onboard, enjoy a spa massage, partake in a wine tasting, or attend an engaging talk with a guest speaker. End the day with a romantic dinner for two and crown the night with a lively musical. Unique to Oceania are the port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays. So it’s just not about the cruise experience, but also about the destination.