Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save big on a luxury cruise!
Not just for honeymooners, Tahiti and Bora Bora are dream destinations for beach lovers with sand-fringed islets and colorful coral reefs that protect gorgeous turquoise lagoons.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is running a 50% off Dream in Blue sale but is throwing in free airfare on departures from either San Francisco or Los Angeles. Air add-ons from other departure cities are also available. Book by July 31 to receive up to a $500 shipboard credit per stateroom. Shipboard Credit can be used toward indulging in a spa treatment at Deep Nature Spa, purchasing a souvenir in La Boutique, booking a shore excursion aboard The Gauguin, and more.
Shipboard Credit on select sailings varies by stateroom or suite category:
- $300 Shipboard Credit per stateroom, categories E or F
- $500 Shipboard Credit per balcony stateroom/suite, category D and above
Eligible cruises for the free airfare offer include:
- 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands: January 11; February 15, 22
- 7-night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti: January 4; February 8, 29
- 10-night Society Islands & Tuamotus: January 29
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands: January 18; March 7
Per person rates start from $3,395 on 7-night departures January 4 and 11 and $4,095 February 8 to 29. Per person rates on 10-night sailings start from $4,595 and from $4,995 on 11-night sailings. Deposits of $250 per person are refundable less a $100 administration fee.
Port, security, and handling charges of $159 to $235 per person are additional.
All guests enjoy these shipboard amenities:
- Round-trip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator stocked daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including the troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from the marina or destination beaches
- Use of secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora (on select voyages)
- A day on a private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (select voyages)
Paul Gauguin Cruises is the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.
Get money-saving deals in your inbox!