Save big on a luxury cruise!
Not just for honeymooners, Tahiti and Bora Bora are dream destinations for beach lovers with sand-fringed islets and colorful coral reefs that protect gorgeous turquoise lagoons.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is running a 50% off Dream in Blue sale but is throwing in free airfare on departures from either San Francisco or Los Angeles. Air add-ons from other departure cities are also available. Book by July 31 to receive up to a $500 shipboard credit per stateroom. Shipboard Credit can be used toward indulging in a spa treatment at Deep Nature Spa, purchasing a souvenir in La Boutique, booking a shore excursion aboard The Gauguin, and more.
Shipboard Credit on select sailings varies by stateroom or suite category:
- $300 Shipboard Credit per stateroom, categories E or F
- $500 Shipboard Credit per balcony stateroom/suite, category D and above
Eligible cruises for the free airfare offer include:
- 7-night Tahiti & the Society Islands: January 11; February 15, 22
- 7-night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti: January 4; February 8, 29
- 10-night Society Islands & Tuamotus: January 29
- 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands: January 18; March 7
Per person rates start from $3,395 on 7-night departures January 4 and 11 and $4,095 February 8 to 29. Per person rates on 10-night sailings start from $4,595 and from $4,995 on 11-night sailings. Deposits of $250 per person are refundable less a $100 administration fee.
Port, security, and handling charges of $159 to $235 per person are additional.
All guests enjoy these shipboard amenities:
- Round-trip airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-room refrigerator stocked daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including the troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from the marina or destination beaches
- Use of secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora (on select voyages)
- A day on a private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (select voyages)
Paul Gauguin Cruises is the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.
Best of the Week
The best deals at Amazon right now
The top 10 deals of the week!
The best deals on laptops
The best deals on TVs available now
Walmart Cyber Monday: The best deals available now
90+ great clothing sales happening right now!
The best fall deals on mattresses right now
The best bargains at Costco this month
The best clearance patio furniture deals right now