Get over $2,500 in perks with this cruise!
Here’s a Bucket List cruise that takes in Scandinavia and Russia during the summer! This 11-night Baltic Princess Cruise sails from Copenhagen to ports in Oslo, Norway; Berlin, Germany; Tallin, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia (overnight); and Helsinki, Finland before ending in Stockholm, Sweden. What’s more, you’ll be cruising on Sky Princess, the newest addition to the Princess fleet.
For a limited time, per person rates start from $2,849 and include the cruise (rates based on two sharing a cabin), round-trip airfare, drinks, tips, Wi-Fi, port charges, taxes, and fees — a total value of over $2,500 in perks.
Here are the 8 bonus offers:
- Round-trip airfare ($700-$1,000 value per person) from Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York,
- Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC
- Airfare credit of $700-$1,000 from other airports not listed
- Pre-Paid gratuities for dining staff and cabin stewards ($319 Value)
- All port charges, taxes ad fees ($205-$215 value per person
- The advertised rate you see includes all port charges and fees. No need to worry about extra add ons it’s all included!
- Reduced deposit $100 per person
- Beverage Package ($71 per person, per day value)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi ($9.99 per person, per day value)
- Two onboard coupon books for discounts on shore excursions, spa, salon, shopping, casino and more ($350 value per cabin)
And one more bonus: Rates for a third and fourth guest sharing your cabin are priced from $1,494 and those guest also receive the airfare credit, beverage package, pre-paid gratuities, taxes and Wi-Fi (rates vary by sail date).
Here are the per person rates and dates:
- $2,849 August 24; +$50 August 13
- $2,999 June 8; August 2; +$50 June 19
- $3,099 June 30; July 22; +$50 July 11
Longer 14-night Scandinavia and Russia cruises are also discounted. Reserve your cabin on or before February 7 at Prestige Cruise.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.