Right now at Gate 1 Travel via Travelzoo, you can take a 7-night Ecuador & Amazon weeklong guided adventure with air from $1,549 per person when you use code TZWECD at the time of booking.
We found that entry level price point available out of Miami in March 2024. Additional U.S. airports & dates are available at a variety of price points.
The price includes:
- Round trip flights Miami-Quito, Quito-Miami
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates
- 17 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
You’ll stay 2 nights in Quito, 1 night in Otavalo, 1 night in Papallacta, 2 nights in Punta Ahuano (Amazon) and 1 night in Baños or Patate.
But act fast: This deal could end at any time and you must book by September 30 to take advantage of this discounted pricing!
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. Here’s what to consider when picking a tour company.