Save up to $1,000 on flights!
At Expedia, book a flight and hotel vacation in select cities nationwide and get the flight for free. Well, sort of. Under the mice-printed terms and conditions, Expedia explains it this way: Savings amount equal to 100% when flight + hotel are booked together. And further: Savings vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and travel partners, and aren’t available on all packages.
This sale includes vacation packages in Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and more.
During a vacation search for the flight/hotel combo you may even see this for specific properties: Unreal Deal Get 1 night free by booking together.
Here are some of the examples I found departing Atlanta in early November for a 4-night getaway including round-trip airfare:
- Colorado Springs: $268 with a stay at LaQuinta Garden of the Gods, rated 3.5 out of 5.
- Chicago: $305 with a stay at the Freehand, rated 4.2 or Very Good.
- Las Vegas: $308 at the Polo Towers by Diamond Resorts, rated 4.2, or Very Good.
- Phoenix: $334 with four nights at La Quinta Chandler, guest rated 4.3, or Excellent.
- Salt Lake City: $366 with a stay at the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites. This hotel is rated 4.4 or Excellent. A stay at the top-rated Little America Hotel was $25 more, per person.
- San Diego: $417 per person, including flight and a stay at the Lakehouse Hotel and Resort, located about 45-minutes north of downtown. The Expedia guest rating for this property is a 4.6 out of 5, or Wonderful.
- San Francisco: $433 at the San Remo, a 4.2 rated hotel by guests, or Very Good.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico: $543 at The Dreamcatcher rated 4.7, or Exceptional.
This deal could expire at any time! See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.