Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Get away for a low price!
It’s a great time to get away with less to pay! Now through June 16, Allegiant Air has one-way fares for as low as $30. Travel dates and routes are limited. Check the airline’s website for more specifics.
Example one-way fares:
- Albuquerque (ABQ) to Las Vegas (LAS) from $39
- Asheville (AVL) to Washington D.C./Baltimore (BWI) from $41
- Austin (AUS) to Albuquerque (ABQ) from $38
- Charleston (CHS) to Pittsburgh (PIT) from $60
- Chattanooga (CHA) to Tampa/St. Petersburg (PIE) from $39
- Cleveland (CLE) to New Orleans (MSY) from $54
- Columbus (LCK) to Myrtle Beach (MYR) from $43
- Destin/Fort Walton Beach (VPS) to Austin (AUS) from $50
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Asheville (AVL) from $59
- Fresno (FAT) to Las Vegas (LAS) from $40
- Grand Junction (GJT) to Los Angeles (LAX) from $63
- Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP) to Orlando/Sanford (SFB) from $37
- Kansas City (MCI) to Myrtle Beach (MYR) from $54
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Memphis (MEM) from $52
- Memphis (MEM) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) from $51
- Newark (EWR) to Savannah (SAV) from $47
- Oklahoma City (OKC) to Los Angeles (LAX) from $62
- Orlando/Sanford (SFB) to San Juan, PR (SJU) from $91
- Pittsburgh (PIT) to New Orleans (MSY) from $56
- San Antonio (SAT) to Las Vegas (LAS) from $71
- Savannah (SAV) to Louisville (SDF) from $43
Pricing includes all taxes, carrier charges and government fees. A $14.99 fee per passenger, per segment, applies to bookings made through the Allegiant call center. Much like Frontier, Allegiant Air is a budget airline, so plan ahead and avoid those extra fees where possible. All bookings allow one free personal item, but carry-on or checked luggage will cost extra. Some pricing is limited and can change at any time. Book by June 16.
Be sure to price compare by checking Google Flights and Southwest Airlines to make sure you are getting the best deal. See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out Consumer Report’s guide on what to expect when it comes to budget airlines.