Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save big on select Delta Airlines fares!
Delta Air Lines just kicked off a new airfare sale — with an oddity. The carrier offers deep discounts on ticket purchase made on or before June 12, but what’s strange is that the permitted travel window (shown at Delta.com) for each city pair is different. Also, the sale technically runs August 31 through September 28, but we can prove that’s incorrect, too.
According to Delta.com, rates of $107 round-trip between Atlanta and Jacksonville apply only to August 31 through September 6. A deal on non-stop flights between Atlanta and San Diego are valid only September 8 through 14.
However, the round-trip fares shown on Google.com/Flights permit travel for a much greater span. In the instance of Jacksonville, the $107 rates are shown to be available from August 20 through November 11 and to/from San Diego August 20 through October 16.
This may be a snafu on the Delta website, but regardless — this is quite a decent sale that offers discounts for travel to select cities over Labor Day weekend and for peak leaf-peeping getaways.
Here are some examples of the round-trip savings (in either direction; most routes non-stop):
- $107 Atlanta – Orlando or Jacksonville
- $127 Atlanta – Raleigh
- $129 Atlanta – Ft. Lauderdale
- $137 Atlanta – New Orleans
- $137 Boston – Orlando or Detroit
- $142 Seattle – Las Vegas
- $157 Ft. Lauderdale – New York City
- $157 Nashville – Detroit
- $157 NYC – Orlando
- $162 Boston – Minneapolis
- $167 Atlanta – Boston
- $167 New York – New Orleans
- $167 Detroit – Ft. Myers or Orlando
- $177 Minneapolis – Orlando
- $186 Ft. Myers – Minneapolis
- $187 Detroit – Ft. Lauderdale
- $187 Los Angeles – Orlando
- $197 Nashville or St. Louis – New York City
- $207 Los Angeles – New Orleans
- $237 Boston – Los Angeles
- $242 NYC – Las Vegas
- $267 Atlanta – Las Vegas
- $277 Boston – San Francisco
- $287 San Diego – Minneapolis
- $300 NYC – San Diego
- $322 Boston – Salt Lake City
- $327 Atlanta – San Diego
- $339 Atlanta – San Jose CA
Many more city pairs are on sale at Delta.com through June 12. We expect all other domestic carriers to match this sale.
Be sure to price compare by checking Google Flights and Southwest Airlines to make sure you are getting the best deal. See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.