Save big on round-trip fares from the U.S. Mainland to Hawaii!
The discounted fares are offered in the Main Cabin on January 27 through March 11 departure dates. Fares are available for travel only on Tuesdays and Thursdays to Hawaii and Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from Hawaii.
Main Cabin Basic fares are bare bones. Seats are assigned to passengers at check-in (24 hours before departure). Passengers must pay $25 to $35 to check a bag and will board in the last group. Despite those restrictions, you’ll still get a Main Cabin seat, free snacks, free meals, and free in-flight entertainment.
During this sale, Hawaiian is selling round-trip fares that are slightly higher (from $338 from west coast cities to a max of $648 from Boston or NYC) that include a choice of seats (ensure you sit with your companions) and earlier access to overhead bins.
This sale has been matched by other airlines, so we suggest searching one-way routes at Google Flights. You may find that the lowest fares will be a combination of airlines on separate one-way tickets.
Here are sample round-trip rates (one-way travel is permitted):
- San Jose, California (SJC) to Maui – Kahului, HI (OGG) from $278
- Oakland, California (OAK) to Kauai – Lihue, HI (LIH) from $278
- San Francisco, California (SFO) to Maui – Kahului, HI (OGG) from $298
- Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS) to Maui – Kahului, HI (OGG) from $338
- Phoenix, Arizona (PHX) to Oahu – Honolulu, HI (HNL) from $458
- New York, New York (JFK) to Oahu – Honolulu, HI (HNL) from $538
- Boston, Massachusetts (BOS) to Oahu – Honolulu, HI (HNL) from $538
Purchase tickets by January 17. For the best tips and tricks on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel and booking guide.